𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪

Natasha's pov

I knew I screwed up the moment I called Y/N's father, I knew I should have asked her, if she didn't offer it, it's because she clearly didn't want him on the case.

But the company always comes first and she has to learn to handle this, things don't always work out in your favor and I'm more than sure she knows it. 

I know that was a dick move and did it anyways so, I was thinking about asking her out to dinner, like forgive-me-dinner.

These three months she started working for me showed nothing but perfection, for which I was grateful since she only gives her best and more.

That made me had confused feelings, which had never happened to me with any of my ex-partners, I knew that I was only with them for fun, but I want more from Y/N than sex and we have a great sex, the best I ever have and it's just her for now. 

But I want to have her with me at night and in the morning, cook for her and take her to my favorite places.

But one thing that prevents me from this is Wanda, she started in a softer way with Y/N, I wouldn't be surprised if she has feelings towards Wands, she's my best friend and I want the best for her, but this little game that we both started It's starting to bother me.

From the beginning we both agreed to be with Y/N, I knew when Wanda had her and Wanda knew when I had her. The three of us weren't together again after what happened in the office, I would like it to happen again anyway.

I left a message on her phone, so that after her lunch hour she can come to my office. The thought of having her here turns me on, how can someone generate so much in me?

Y/N Y/L/N

I'll be on 5, Miss Romanoff.

Her message excites me, I get anxious to see her, I really want to start over with her and what's better than dinner and an apology.

I hear two knocks on the door, her figure appears in front of the glass panels, I notice that she can get in and she crosses the door with total security, as if something had given her so much confidence that she cannot deny it.

"Yes, Miss Romanoff, what do you need?" I make a gesture with my hand so that she sits in front of me, she approaches the desk walking slowly, I am hypnotized with her body, how can she be so beautiful?

"Tonight, you and me, I want to have dinner." her eyes open wide.

"Um, why, Miss Romanoff?"

"I want to apologize for earlier today, what do you say? I'll pick you up at eight o'clock at the door of your apartment." A smirk appears on her face, she leans back in her chair.

"And why would I have to accept that dinner, Miss Romanoff?"

"Because I'm your boss and if I say we'll go to that dinner, we will." I raise an eyebrow, god how can I go soft when all this turns me on.

I just want to bring her here and fuck her until she can't walk anymore.

"Well, any other indications, Miss Romanoff?" She gets up from her chair to start walking towards the door.

"Just be ready at eight, malyshka." Y/N just nods and leaves my office, I search among my contacts for Stefano, the owner of the best restaurant in all of New York so that he can prepare me the best table for tonight.

Y/N's pov

Wanda was kissing my neck when I feel my phone vibrate, a message from Miss Romanoff saying she needs me in her office after lunch break. I look at the time and it was only five minutes until that and we know that Natasha doesn't like being late.