𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙤𝙭𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜

Natasha's pov

On Saturdays I always work after everyone leaves, doing paperwork, reviewing my patient's cases, the boring stuff.

This morning I was talking to Wanda on the phone, we've known each other since we went to college, she was my roommate during those years and some casual sex on those long nights of study.

We both graduated with honors, we formed our companies and continue with our friendship, in these years I wanted Wanda to associate with me so that the two companies grow to the maximum of it, but she never accepted.

I know her tastes, we have exactly the same in almost everything, clothes, decisions, cars and especially women. That's why I knew that Y/N could convince her, and she did. But now I have a little problem, and that is that Wanda wants to go out with her, she can't and I won't allow it either. I remember our call earlier today when he asked for your phone number.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of your call, my dearest friend?"

"Hello, my dear, I need you to do me a favor, please."

"What do you need, Wanda?"

"Could you give me Y/N's phone number?"

"This is a joke? You know I don't like jokes." I roll my eyes up.

"It's not a joke, honey, I really want her phone number to ask her out."

"You want to go out with her? You talked to her, like, twenty minutes."

"So? She intrigues me,  you know my taste, that's why you sent her to convince me and she did."

"Nope."

"Why?" she said panting.

"Because I say so," I take a deep breath and see Y/N knock on the door to enter "You're not going out with my assistant, you're going to work with her too."

"You want her for yourself, don't you? Come on Natasha, give me her number, please."

"No, I already told you no, I have to go, she is waiting at the door."

"Tell her I said 'hi'." I hang up and roll my eyes again. She doesn't take no for an answer.

Anyways, I continue with my paperwork, thinking about Wanda and Y/N irritates me, same as when I saw her talking to that waitress.

It's already 8pm and I've been looking for the folders I asked Y/N to make for the meetings for over an hour, but I can't find them. I decide to call her to ask where she left them.

"Yes, Miss Romanoff?" She answers my call with a raspy voice and I can only let out a groan.

"I need you in the office, now." I don't know where that came from.

"I'm coming now, Miss Romanoff."

A few minutes go by and I regret it but it's already late, Y/N must be coming by now. Why did I say that? I need to think more before I speak. The building is closed, and I have to go down to open it for her, so I take the key and go to the elevator. Once at the door, I see her walking in the same clothes as today, that skirt suits her so well.

She enters the building and we head towards the 27th floor, the air becomes heavy, thinking about Wanda and her, I let out a groan and Y/N asks if I'm okay, I don't answer and just wait for us to get to the office .

"What do you need me for, Miss Romanoff?" if she only knew what she does to me when she calls me that.

"Where did you leave the folders for the meetings, I spent more than two hours looking for them." I say dryly.

"Oh, excuse me, Miss Romanoff, they're on my desk, do you want me to bring them to you?"

"Yes, now."

She rushes out of my office and I watch as she bends down to look for the folders, oh god. She comes back with the five folders in her arms and leaves them in a pile on my desk.

"Sit," she sits down and crosses her legs, I can't help but look at them "I'm going to go over them, to see if you need to correct anything." I sit down too and grab the first folder.

"Yes, Miss Romanoff, do you need me to get you something, coffee, water, something to eat?" she asks attentively, to which I just shake my head.

"No thanks."

She nods and I keep going page by page, everything is detailed to perfection, I'm still irritated at the thought of my best friend wanting to invite her out.

"Come here, Y/N" I look up and chatch her staring at me, I see how she gets up from her chair to position herself next to me "I think I haven't told you, but if you're going to do your job I want it perfect" she nodded at me "see, this?" I point to the page and she leans in a little to get a better look. 

"Come closer" but the one with the best view is me, seeing her red lace bra through the undone buttons of her shirt.

"Yes, Miss Romanoff, do you want me to rewrite it?" she turns her head towards me and sees me looking at her cleavage, I pretend that nothing is happening and I look back at her eyes, I see how she blushes.

"You'll do it here so I can correct you if you're wrong again, understood?"

"Yes, Miss Romanoff." she take the folder in her hands and goes back to the chair in front of me, I hand her a blank paper and a pen so she can write it all again.  It takes half an hour to redo the entire page. She finishes writing and hands it to me to look at it, slooking at me expectantly while I read determinedly, it's perfect.

"Get up and come here," she does what I say and stands next to me again, I push her lower back so she ends lean to the page in the desk, I hear her just lets a sigh escape between her lips.

"What's wrong now, Miss Romanoff?"

"Nothing, it's perfect," I hear her swallow and got back up "You can go now. Monday I want you to come in earlier and put this on the computer to add to the folders, is that clear?" I say with authority and she nods.

"Yes, Miss Romanoff." I grab my stuff as she turns around and stare at her hips as they sway from side to side, I walk out after her and go into the elevator.

"I saw that you came walking, and it's already late, I'm taking you home." She looks at me surprised.

"Oh no, that's fine, Miss Romanoff, I can walk."

"I wasn't asking you, Y/N, I'm telling you," the elevator doors open, "walk."

"Yes, Miss Romanoff."

Y/N follows me like a little puppy to the building's garage which is now empty, only my Corvette is there. I unlock my door and climb in, opening the door from the inside for her to enter. 

The car fills with her scent and it's intoxicating, in a good way.

I touch the key ring for the gate to open and once we are in the street I start driving to her apartment, it's not that far from the building but it's late and it's also cold for a walk.

I casually observe her, she is looking out the window at the street lights. I look at her thighs too and I would like to put my hand on them just like I did at the event last night. I park in front of the door of her building, she thanks me and gets out of the car, I make sure she gets in and I head to my house.

I need to take a cold shower after all the thoughts that went through my head while thinking about her. It doesn't work as I expected and go to sleep thinking about my assistant.

A/N: Hii guys, all Natasha's pov today.

So here's a little more about Wanda and her, what do you think?