𝙐𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮

I already sent Miss Maximoff my address, I'm dressed in a black mid-thigh skirt, white shirt and my beige coat. Lena waits with me on the couch until I'm picked up, adorable.

7:30 and a message from Wanda appears on my phone saying that she is already at the door. I kiss Lena, grab my hand bag and walk out of my building. A matte black Mercedes Benz waiting for me.

Wanda opens the door from the inside for me to come in and I position myself in the front seat, "Morning, dear." she reaches up from her seat to kiss me on the cheek, I blush at the touch of her soft lips on my skin.

"Good morning, Miss Maximoff." I sit back in my seat and put on my seat belt.

"Ugh, Y/N, I already told you, call me Wanda, we're not in work hours now." she says resting her hand on my thigh, I squirm at the contact and see a smirk forming on her face.

"Okay okay, Wanda." she lets out a giggle and asks for directions to the cafeteria, I guide her through the streets even though it's relatively close.

"Do you want something specific, Miss Maximoff?" I ask as she parks her car in front of the shop.

"Y/N." she looks at me defiantly.

"Do you want something specific, Wanda?" I ask again.

"Good girl," she thinks for a few seconds before telling me her order, "Cortado, extra hot and a bagel, please." she smiles at me.

"I'll be right back." I got out of the car and entered the cafeteria feeling Wanda's gaze behind me.

"Y/N/N who brought you today? Who owns that fancy car?" Kate talks while putting my coffees readys at the bar.

"Morning to you too, Kate" I say rolling my eyes "It's Wanda's, she picked me up and brought me, by the way, can you prepare me an extra hot cortado and a bagel, the tastiest you have."

"So, Miss Maximoff doesn't waste her time, huh? Not like other redhead we know." clearly referring to Natasha.

"I know right, she put her hand on my thigh as soon as I got in her car and she won't stop calling me names like darling, dear or honey, I swear if she keeps this up I'm going to melt."

"I bet your mommy issues are at their peak, aren't they?" she says with a grin on her face, yes, Kate knows what happens with my mother, if she can be called that.

"Oh god, yes, it frustrates me so much, I don't know what to do. On top of that, they both call me good girl, how can I act normal after that?" I say, I let out a groan as I massage my forehead.

"You're screwed." she giggles and hands me the three coffees and Wanda's bagel, I pay and wave to her to get back to the car.

I see Wanda was checking something on her phone, when she sees me she opens the door for me and grabs the coffees so I can sit down and buckle me up. She hands me the coffees back and continues on our way to the company.

"This smells incredibly good." She says breathing heavily the smell of coffee in the car.

"It's the best coffee in all of New York, I swear." I turn my head to look at her, she is really attractive.

"Like what you see?" She doesn't look at me luckily, I feel the blush on my face and I turn my eyes to the street.

"I- I no, yes n-" I stammer and listen as Wanda laughs at my nervousness.

"I'm kidding, darling." I don't say anything again nor do I dare to look at her until we get out of the car.

She grabs my handbag and hers so I can carry the coffees without fear of spilling them. We get to the elevator and it stops at the main floor, since the garage is in the basement of the company. Wanda and I were laughing as she nearly fell over.