𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙍𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙛𝙛

I take my time to admire Natasha, she wears a plain black dress, mid-thigh, which even though it's plain doesn't take away from the fact that it fits her perfectly. Her hair is wavy, it falls to her shoulders and her chest, shiny and redder than ever.

"Like what you see, Y/N?" her characteristic smirk appears on her face, my cheeks blush instantly.

"Of course, Miss Romanoff, otherwise I wouldn't have agreed to this dinner with you." Natasha turns her face to look and smiles at me, I mirror her expression.

We arrived at the restaurant, parked right at the door. Natasha gets out of the car and walks around to open my door, she takes my hand and helps me out.

"Chivalry is not dead from what I see." I raise my eyebrows and earn a wink from her.

"Always ready for you."

A gentleman at the entrance opens the door for us, we walk to the reception where a young lady welcomes us.

"Good evening ladies, in whose name is the reservation?"

"Romanoff Natasha." The woman behind the small counter looks at her reservation list as she nods.

"Pass here, Miss Romanoff." We keep walking, Natasha's hands in my lower back, until we reach our table, away from everything and everyone, quite private. "Enjoy your evening."

Natasha moves the chair so that I can seat, a smile appears on my lips as she brings me closer to the table as well, she sits in front of me and we start looking at the menu that was already there.

"What do you want to eat? The pasta here and the seafood are the best."

"Uhm I think pasta would be okay, I don't like fish." Natasha nods and we wait for the waiter to come and take our order.

"And a white wine please, the richest and most expensive you have." I widen my eyes as the waiter walks away from our table.

"Miss Romanoff, I don't need the most expensive, as long as it's rich I'll conform."

"You deserve only the best, Y/N, don't worry about the price." I roll my eyes as I nod.

"Ugh, fine, Miss Romanoff."

"Please don't call me that, call me Natasha." she tilts her head with pleading eyes.

"Okay, okay, Natasha." I smile and she looks at me now.

The waiter comes with two glasses and a bottle of wine, serving each of us, we thank him once he leaves and Natasha is the one who starts talking.

"Y/N, I wanted to apologize for what I did, I know it was wrong of me but you know it's a tough case and he's the best."

"I know, Natasha. But you could have asked me, it wasn't that hard, now it's done." I take a sip of the wine, it's really good.

"Yes, I know for next time, but really, I sincerely apologize."

"You are excused, Miss Romanoff." I smile and she frowns.

"Y/N.."

"Natasha." We both get lost in our gazes until a man, no older than fifty, approaches our table.

"Good evening, ladies." She stands up to hug the man and I look at them confused.

"Stefano, it's been so long, you're always the same." They separate and stefano's hand is on Natasha's back.

"Well, it seems that you are the one that the years do not pass, dear." They both laugh and the man looks at me "Are you going to introduce me to this beautiful girl?"