𝙉𝙤𝙬, 𝙔/𝙉

While getting ready to go to work, a message from Wanda pops in my phone. Today we were going to take the whole day to dedicate to Sarah's case.

Right now she is about to pick me up so we can go to the company together. A message that she's outside appeas and I say goodbye to Lena to leave.

Wanda is parked in front of the door of my building, she opens the door from the inside so I can get in her car.

"Morning, dear," she reaches out to kiss me on the cheek, "are you ready to go?"

"Morning, Miss Maximoff, yes." I put on my seat belt and we start our way to Romanoff's company.

We didn't go through the cafeteria, since I asked Kate to bring us the coffees here.

"I got you to have a session with Sarah." Wanda talks with her sight still on the road, my eyes widen, I didn't think we'd get it so fast.

"Really?" I turn my head to focus my eyes on her.

"Really, darling" she smiles and puts one of her hands on my thigh, "are you excited?"

"Yes, too much, Miss Maximoff." Wanda nods and we return only to the music playing on the radio.

Once in her office we disassemble the case folder and spread it out the full length of the desk. My session with Sarah is at two o'clock, when she gets out of school.

We begin to see the notes that Wanda has taken and we compare them with those of her previous psychologist, which were not many since she surely did not pay attention to the girl.

I hear Kate's voice outside the office, I open the door and she hands me the coffees.

"Good morning, Miss Maximoff." she greets her trying to stick her head in to look inside her.

"Good morning, Kate." Wanda smiles at her and continues to underline the pages with a marker.

"She know my name!" Kate whispers enthusiastically to me and I giggle.

"Yeah, I told her about you the day she took me to the cafeteria."

"She is hot." she said it in a whisper although I'm sure Wanda heard it.

"Well, now go, bye." I close the door with my foot and put our coffees on the side of the desk. I let Wanda know I handed it to Miss Romanoff and I'll be right back.

"Don't be long, darling, I need you all to myself today."

And that's how I'm frustrated at eight o'clock
the morning.

I go in the elevator to leave Natasha's coffee in her office, knocking twice until she gives me permission to enter.

"Good morning Miss Romanoff, here is your coffee." I say as I walk over to her desk, her gaze following every step I take.

"Thank you, Y/N." I set the cup down on it and turn to leave when Natasha calls out to me again.

"Yes, Miss Romanoff?"

"Don't you think that skirt is too short for work?" she said with a smirk.

I don't know what to say, I just feel the heat on my cheeks.

"Come here." Miss Romanoff said pointing to the floor in front of her.

"But Miss Maximoff need m-" Natasha clicks her tongue as she raises an eyebrow, I wordlessly walk in front of her, Natasha turning her chair around to face me.

"Are you trying to impress someone with this little skirt, Y/N?" I gulp.

"No, Miss Romanoff." I lied, actually yes, I don't usually wear skirts that short unless I'm going out dancing, but this is all part of Kate's plan and now I owe her money because it works.