𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩

"Oh my god, what did you do to this poor girl, Natasha." Wanda walks up to me, her hand gripping my chin, making me look into her eyes. "why you look so pretty like this?"

"She deserved it." Natasha is the one doing the talking now, her hand caressing my ass, my thighs clenching at the contact.

"Did she take it well?" She releases my chin and my head falls against the desk. I feel exposed, but in the best way.

"Very well, you were a very good girl weren't you, Y/N?"

"Yes, Miss Romanoff." Natasha unties my hands and helps me stand up straight.

"I think you owe her a reward, Nat, don't you?" A smirk appears on her face, they both look at me as I lean against the desk to keep my balance.

"We both could give her," my breath catches in my throat, "what do you say, Y/N? can you handle us both?" I nod desperately.

"Of course she can, look at how much she enjoys this" Wanda gets closer to me, her hand passing around my waist. She lifts me up to sit on top of the desk, a groan of pain coming from me.

"Spread your legs, Y/N." I don't hesitate for a second, Natasha reaches out with her hands to take off my shirt and then my lace bra, leaving me naked and at their mercy.

Wanda positions herself between my legs, one of her hands goes up to my neck while the other goes to my waist, "Lock the door, Nat." As she goes to secure the door, the woman between my legs kisses me, gently at first, I enjoy the touch of her lips against mine.

The hand on my neck presses down to deepen the kiss. I feel her hands lift me, Wanda leaves me on the couch, we both gasp as we separate.

Natasha kneels to one side while Wanda is in front of me on the floor. My gaze goes from one side to the other without believing what is happening.

A hand runs my hair, exposing my neck, a wet kiss under my ear, a hot whisper sending a wave of wetness to my core.

"If you can't handle it, you have your safe word, understood?" Natasha sucks my earlobe, I nod my head. "Use your words, Y/N."

"Yes, Miss Romanoff." my breath is heavy, it's too early for all this.

"Say your safe word so Wanda knows which it is." I turn my head forward to meet Wanda's lustful gaze.

"Red, Miss Maximoff." I lick my lips, my throat is dry.

"Good girl." Natasha says in my ear, a moan leaving my mouth, Wanda places her hands on my knees, opening my legs and starting to leave wet kisses on my thighs, the same thing I did with her last night.

Natasha lowers her head to my breasts, her lips wrapping around my erect nipple, my head pulling back from her feeling her mouth.

A loud moan comes out of me as I feel Wanda's tongue on my cunt, collecting my fluids, I'm really sensitive to all the excitement I'm going through, she sucks on my clit and one of my hands goes down to her hair, earning a groan from her.

"Mhm, you taste so good, darling."

Natasha changes breasts while she pinchs my nipple with her hand, the feeling of pain mixing with pleasure makes me desperate, I want to come now.

Wanda is focused on my clit, sucking and licking, I feel one of her fingers playing with my entrance.

"Please." I sigh as I move my hips for friction.

A smirk appearing on her face as she inserts her finger into me, a shiver running though my body.

She starts to move faster, a mouth claims mine, Natasha moves her lips so deliciously, she swallows all my moans as she slides her tongue into my mouth.