𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤?

"Natasha, cara, buona sera," a lady greets her with a kiss on each cheek.

"Buona sera, cara, questa è la mia assistente, t/n," the redhead steps aside so I can see the woman.

"Buona sera." I say with a smile while the tall women pulls me into a hug.

"Piacere di conoscerti." I nod, letting her know I do too.

Natasha guides me to the separate room of the restaurant that is going to take place for this business dinner. I sit by her side while the other partners take their seats in their remaining places. She doesn't introduce me to them nor do they introduce themselves to me.

I noticed that there's a lot of younger women accompanying old men, they're their assistants as well, our presence is insignificant to the big ones at this point. But we're here anyways.

When everyone is on their seat, the waitresses come with our plates, of course, pasta. Almost none of the table thanks the people who just served our food, but Natasha and I, and some other ladies there.

"Natasha," one of the old man caught her attention "you have a new assistant, from what I see." the man tries to smirk at me and I just swallow the urge to make a disgusting face.

"Yes, she was the best on the market,"

"Chiaramente è bellissima, stai attento o potrei rubarti." he looks at another man at his side and again, I try to not get disgust.

"Non ci credo per un secondo, Miss y/l/n è completamente fedele a me e alla mia azienda."

"Oh, non è quello che intendevo, sai," the old man winks at me.

"Ha, you could never Alberto." Natasha keeps eating, ending the conversation with the disgusting man.

And now I just can't help but ask myself, do I like languages or Natasha speaking them?

Another conversation begin with the man at the head of the table, I just assume he's the one who summonod all of us here.

"Buona sera a tutti," he raises his glass of wine "Thanks to all of you for coming so soon, I know this was hurried from me, but I just wanted to make this announcement in public, oh and I prefer if we speak in english, I know not all here knows italian."

Well he may be right, not for me, I do know italian.

"I'm offering a competition, only for the best psychology companies in the world."  the people starts to murmur but the man speaks again "For a 15 million dollars prize to the one who presents a new psychological discovery."

"Start to think with that smart brain of yours, detka." Natasha whispered into my ear.

"Tomorrow I'll send one of you the requirements for the contest, now, let's enjoy this beautiful dinner." he smiles and drinks his wine, I turn around but see Natasha talking to the lady that we met before enter the restaurant.

I was eating peacefully, trying to listen some proposes from the mans by my side and front but my body freezes as I feel Natasha's hand trace up my knee to my thigh. I lift my head, glancing at her quickly but she's not even looking at me. I feel myself warming up as my blood reaches the surface of my skin, oh my god, I can't feel like this.

I let out a deep breath and the man to my side turns to look at me.

"Are you okay, dear?" I narrow my eyes and look at him.

"Yes, just, this is so good," Natasha clearly hears me talking to this men, I try to ignore the way her nails dig on my exposed skin, burning me.

"Oh yeah, you know I know the chef who made this dish." the men says to me as he points my plate.