𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨

It's been three months since I started working for Miss Romanoff, and consequently with Miss Maximoff too.

The punishments I received from Natasha are countless, but also the rewards from Wanda.

The two older women had me as they pleased, from here to there, I love it, I'm not going to deny it. I like it when Natasha takes me in her office making sure my ass ends as red as her lipstick.

And I love how Wanda has me on my knees everywhere around her house, in her living room, on the counter, in front of her bed, even in her patio. Being between her legs became one of my favorite places.

My life took a good change since I started working, and everything for the better.

Miss Maximoff and I continue with Sarah's case, we were able to gather enough evidence to be able to make the complaint. We just needed a good lawyer.

Miss Romanoff offered to get us one, so we weren't so worried about.

We were preparing the evidence folder, while our lawyer was on his way, in a week it will be Christmas so the complaint is planned for the end of January.

Wanda had asked me to grab some coffee for our meeting. So I walked out and get to the barista, Kate smiles when she sees me.

"Good morning, my favorite barista" I lean in front of the counter to greet her with a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning, my favorite client" She starts to make our coffees and I get a message from Wanda that the lawyer is here, to get another cortado.

"Kate, can you make me another cortado?, it's for our lawyer"

"So, how are you going with the case?" She asks as she pours the milk into the frother.

"We are seeing when to schedule the complaint, we have already gathered all the evidence, all that remains is to plan everything."

"Well, that's better, poor girl." I nod while she passes me the coffees, we say goodbye and I go back to the company.

In the elevator I pray that he is a good one, I really want that girl to be okay. The doors open snapping me back to reality, I walk straight into Wanda's office, closing the door behind me, but when I look up.

"Dad?" Wanda open her eyes widen.

"Y/N?" the three of us are standing in the office with surprised faces.

"So, you two...?" Wanda is the one to break the silence this time.

"Yes, he is my father, can we continue with the case?" she nods and takes a seat on her side of the desk, I pass out the coffees, and Wanda hands one of the folders to my father.

I'm mad that he didn't tell me about a case he has, in this company in what I work and I'm even more mad that I know Natasha called him on purpose.

When we finish the meeting Wanda says goodbye to my father, we both go to my office to talk.

"Why didn't you tell me you had a case here?"

"I didn't think it was going to be one of your cases, you know I'm the best for this just like you are the best too." I roll my eyes, I know he's right

"Yeah, we both have a good acquaintance thanks to you-know-who."

"I know, honey, but this is a won case with us in it, Y/N."

"Yes, I know." Natasha walks out of her office as we talk.

"Mrs Y/L/N, it's nice to see you again." She extends her hand, my father takes it, shaking it.