𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢

The party had already started when we arrived, they didn't even ask us for our names at the entrance, the second that they saw Natasha was enough to let us pass.

There were a lot of people, my nerves increase as we enter the room.

And there was, of course, Tony Stark with his wife, Pepper. Natasha and Wanda walk towards their and obviously, I have to go with them. I walk behind trying to go unnoticed, but

"Y/N/N, darling, how have you been?" Pepper walks between the two women covering for me to give me a hug, which I respond positively.

"Pepper, hey, I've been fine and you?" we break from our embrace and both Miss Romanoff and Miss Maximoff look at me questioningly.

"You know each other?" Wanda points to us.

"Yes, Y/N/N is our little treasure." Tony answers which leaves them more confused.

"They are friends of my parents." I say as I walk over to greet Tony.

"How is your mother, is she better after the accident?" Pepper puts her hand on my shoulder as my anger grows at the thought of her.

"Yes, they're both fine now, there's nothing to worry about, if you'll excuse me." I pull out of her grasp leaving the four of them behind as I head towards the bar, this is going to be a long night.

Wanda's pov

"Excuse me, an accident?" I ask as I watch Y/N ​​leave.

"Oh, her parents had an accident about six months ago, her mother was driving and they collided. Her father was in a coma for three months on the verge of death." My eyes open wide, I would not have imagined. A sad smile appears on my face when I look back at her.

"But, are they both okay now?" Natasha asks as she crosses her arms, a worried look appears on her.

"Yes, they are both well, but were a few difficult months for her, she is very attached to her father. She was unrecognizable when this happened, but now with the new job she looks distracted or at least better.

Natasha and I nod, we continue talking for a while longer until I excuse myself to go look for Y/N. Walking slowly to the bar, I see three empty shots on the wood.

"You started off strong, don't you think?" She guides her eyes to me as the waiter puts a fourth shot in front of her, without hesitation she takes it, some of the clear liquid dripping down the side of her mouth.

I reach my thumb to wipe the drops of alcohol that were on her face, she looks at me but has a dull look.

"Go strong or don't go, right?" she smiles but it's not the usual warm smile.

"Yeah, are you okay, darling? I can tell you a little, I don't know, turn off maybe?"

"I'm fine, Miss Maximoff, don't worry." The fifth shot already on her lips does not say the same.

"You know you can talk to me about anything, right?"

"Thank you, Miss Maximoff."

"A shot, please" Y/N looks at me with a quick eyebrow "What? I can't drink or what?" She raises her hands up in surrender, I giggle and sit next to her.

Natasha's pov

Wanda went to look for Y/N, I stayed talking to Tony and Pepper.

"And how do you know Y/N's parents?"

"Her father and I went to the same university, law, you know. Her mother studied economics with Pepper. They have a very well-known company, I would be surprised if you don't know it, is one of the best in NY, Deloitte Company." Tony tells me a little more.