𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚

My night summed up to my wet dreams, with Wanda, with Natasha, with both of them, now I also fantasize about a threesome, great. The first thing I have to do when I wake up is take a cold shower, otherwise I won't be able to continue with my day.

Today I go down to the dining room for breakfast, finding Wanda taking some pieces of fruit at the food bar. "Morning, Miss Maximoff." I greet her with my raspy voice, still fresh out of bed.

"Morning, Y/N." She gives me a smile and continues to choose her breakfast, instead I choose to have a cut with a croissant, the same as yesterday. "Do you want to have breakfast together?"

"Yes, Miss Maximoff, I would like to." we went to a table for two in a corner facing the window, the view is wonderful, even if I wanted to, I can't concentrate on anything other than the woman in front of me.

"How did you sleep last night, dear?" I choke on my coffee as I remember my dream of her, a slight blush spreading across my face.

"Faster, Wanda!" hers fingers slipping in and out of me as I do the same with her.

"I'm coming, fuc- cum with me, Y/N." I lower the movements inside of her.

"Keep it a little longer." a few more seconds and we both explode in a shared orgasm, the only noise in the room now being our gasps as we try to breathe again.

"Are you okay, darling?" Wanda looks at me with a concerned face, while she hands me a napkin to clean myself, "You always choke when you're with me, why is it?" She giggles and I join her.

"You're right, this is like the third time you've taken my breath away, Miss Maximoff."

"Just the third? And here I thought I took your breath away the first time you saw me." She says jokingly offended.

"We're talking about drinks, because if that's the reason, you always take my breath away." a little spreads on her face.

We both laugh and continue with our breakfast, talking about the conference we have today, we just have to be present since we are not required to speak there.

Finishing our coffees, I see Natasha at the bar and I automatically want the earth to swallow me, after what she did last night and here I am, having breakfast with Wanda.

Before I can sneake off Natasha sees us, raises one of her eyebrows and starts walking over to our table, "Good morning, ladies." she grabs a chair from another table and places it at ours, "do you mind if I sit here?"

"Good morning, Miss Romanoff, don't worry, I'm leaving if you want to sit down." I try to get up but her hand grabs my wrist making me sit back down.

"Morning, Natasha" Wanda greets her and looks at us as she keeps her hand on my wrist.

"I need you to stay, we've to talk about the shopping we have to do today and the party tomorrow."

"Oh shopping, I love shopping." Wanda says excitedly.

"Do you want to come with us, Miss Maximoff?" Natasha gives me a disapproving look but she doesn't say anything.

"I'd love to, if is not a problem, Nat?" Nat, I would like one day have trust enough to be able to call Miss Romanoff Nat.

"No, it's okay Wands, we can go now when I finish my coffee, is that okay with you two?" we nod and talk the daily topics in what remains of breakfast.

Natasha's driver had just left us at the door of a shopping center, we went into it since I have to choose a gala dress for tomorrow's party, Wanda and Natasha already have theirs.