𝙀𝙖𝙧𝙣 𝙞𝙩

The music resonates in my ears, the alcohol running through my veins makes me feel alive, dancing alone on the dance floor I feel freer than ever.

Kate went to get our drinks, she had picked me up from my apartment and brought me to an exclusive club in the richest part of the city.

I remember the last kiss Natasha gave me before getting out of my car, telling me that she would see me later. The anger had already left my body, there was only ecstasy running through me. Now with the glass of vodka in my hand and my friend dancing by my side, the night couldn't be better.

Kate told me that she has been talking to a girl who would come today with her sister, the one who put us on the list for this party and I couldn't be happier for her, she seems very excited. They're coming later anyway, so we stay in our bubble avoiding everyone else around us. My back hits hers, doing our dance move down to the floor.

The song changes and we change the move, I put the glass on my head, turning around and so I can start to move my hips slowly down again, Kate films me screaming my name, we are both a little drunk already, tipsy rather.

When I go stand up I take the glass and drink the liquid in one go, the heat going down my throat and some drops trickle down my neck, I laugh and pass my hand to clean them, I go to the bar to get another drink letting her know that I was coming back in a few minutes.

I walk through the crowd, celebrities and well-known people dancing on the floor as I approach the bar, leaning on the counter wood to ask for more vodka, the black-haired barista leans towards me so she can hear me.

"Straight vodka, please!" she laughs and smiles at me, "Icy"

"I've got it ready for you, pretty girl." I giggle as I sit on a stool and wait, I look around for Kate and find her already dancing with a blonde girl, would that be her date?

The woman leaves the glass in front of me, she put strawberries in hers and a sorbet, I smiled at her and opened my wallet to pay her.

"Pay the house, darling, you know, my shifts ends at four am." She winks at me again and I make my way back to where Kate and the blonde girl are.

"Hey hi, I'm Y/N and you are?" I say as soon as I reach them, giving the strange girl a kiss on the cheek.

"Hii, I'm Yelena, it's nice to finally meet you!" She leans close to my ear so she can hear her, the music rumbles inside here.

"Same here, didn't you come with your sister?" I ask seeing that it was just the three of us.

"Yes, she is in the bathroom." Kate answers me and I nod, we return to the important thing, dancing.

Yelena wasn't shy at all, her back was leaning in front of my friend, Kate's hands on her hips, moving against her. I feel the third wheel being here stuck in thir little dance, wondering when Yelena's sister will come so I can chat with someone.

I enjoy my drink, the truth is that she made it exquisite, she used raspberry vodka plus strawberries and ice made it addictive, I feel eyes looking at me, trying to see where they come from, I bump into those of the barista who attended me minutes ago .

I give her a smile while I continue drinking, closing my eyes and letting my body be carried away by the music, a familiar perfume hits my nostrils, I open my eyes when I feel Yelena touching my arm, and I turn my gaze towards her.

"This is my sister, Y/N." she moves to the side and I see my redhead, the one I was kissing in my car before came over.

"Miss Romanoff?" Yelena's eyes widen and her eyebrows furrow in confusion.