𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩

The week passes quietly, looking for coffee at Kate's in the mornings, having lunch with Wanda at noon and meetings with investors with Natasha.

It's Saturday and I see that in Miss Romanoff's upcoming events there is a trip to LA next week, a Mindfulness Psychology convention. I go to Natasha's office, knock twice but hear she's on the phone, so I go back to my desk.

Ten minutes later, a message notification appears on the computer.

Natasha Romanoff

Come in.

I go back to her office, walk through and close the door behind me. "Miss Romanoff?"

"Yes, Y/N?" she looks up from her to see me, but her eyes decide to roam my body, I feel her intense gaze scanning me up and down.

"I- uhm I want to inform-"

"Can't you use your words properly?" she cuts me off without letting me speak, "Do I make you nervous, Y/N?"

Not a word comes out of my mouth, I want to say no, but I can't.

"The cat got your tongue again? Speak." She says with authority and the need to squeeze my thighs becomes too much.

"No, Miss Romanoff." I can finally tell her.

She keeps looking at me waiting for me to explain why I'm in her office.

"I wanted to inform you that next week from Thursday to Saturday you have a Mindfulness Psychology convention in LA, do you want me to get your plane tickets and reserve a room for you?"

"Yes, please book two first-class flights for Wednesday night and two hotel rooms at the Beverly Hills."

"Two? To what name do I have to put the other ticket?"

"Yours, Y/N, you're going to come with me."

"Yes, Miss Romanoff, do you need anything else?"

"Yes, I need that in the week you can stay an hour more in the afternoon, I don't have much knowledge in Mindfulness and you have a master's degree in it."

"Yes, Miss Romanoff. Could you send me your documents and papers by message so I can reserve?

"Yes, I'll send them to you in a few minutes."

I leave her office and go to my desk, I have a message from Wanda if I can go to her office. I grab my cell phone in case Miss Romanoff needs me and take the elevator.

I greet Wanda's secretary as soon as the doors open, her office is the same as the one we have on the 27th floor.

"Hi, Miss Maximoff called me at her office."

"Good morning, I'm Eve, yes you can enter, I'll let her know you're here." She gets up and knocks on Wanda's office door telling her I'm here.

"Thank you, Eve. I'm Y/N by the way." I walk straight into Wanda's office and she motions for me to sit in front of her desk.

"Y/N, dear, good morning." she smiled warmly at me.

"Good morning, Miss Maximoff, what do you need me for?" I smile back at her.

"I have a case of a little girl, I'm having a little trouble solving it, Natasha told me that you have a master's degree in child psychology, so, I'm asking you for help to solve it."

"Of course, Miss Maximoff, could you pass me the file so I can read it?" She passes it to me and I begin to gather the information.

"Her name is Sarah, 8 years old, always a good girl but this year she developed some behavior problems at school," Wanda begins to tell me"her parents work all day, she has a babysitter, but she is already on her tenth, she is in charge of nannies since I was 1 month old." Oh no...