𝙄 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪

Today is the only day I had to come to the office this week and only the morning, with all the things Natasha asked me to do already done, I went to Wanda's office, since we had a video call with my father, about Sarah's case.

"Hi, Miss Maximoff." I greeted her as I sit in front of her.

"Hi, dear, how did you spend the holidays?" She smiled warmly at me as she stopped writing notes in her agenda and giving me her full attention.

"Good and you? How was the family dinner?"

"A disaster, but a good one, with the twins doing their mischief as usual." We both laughed, I could imagine Billy and Tommy playing pranks on everyone.

The video call was scheduled for ten minutes from now, Wanda had stood up to lock the door, I looked at her strangely with my eyebrows furrowed.

"Precaution, so nobody interrupts us, darling, you know someone always comes to knock the door." I nodded, she was right. "Come here, sit in my chair," Wanda touched my shoulder, making a motion for me to get up, I did as she asked while she adjusted the notebook with the camera facing me, starting the meet.

"But you don't appear here, Miss Maximoff."

"Oh, I'm going to be here, I want you to do it by yourself, okay? Tell him it's just you." She smiled at me and my father answered the call.

"Good morning, Mr Y/L/N." I said once the image of him appeared on the screen.

"Do we need the formalities, Y/N?" He said rolling his eyes.

"We are in business hours, so yes, Mr Y/L/N, there will be formalities on my part." I could see out of the corner of my eye Wanda smiling.

"Okay, and Miss Maximoff?" he asked me.

"She told me that she wasn't going to be able to make it on time, so let's get started."

My father and I began to discuss the issues that would be addressed at the trial, which would take place on January 29. The tactics we would use and the evidence we would prove.

After fifteen minutes I see how Wanda stands in front of the desk and disappears under it, I couldn't look down but I felt two hands running across my thighs seconds after.

Hating me for the fact that I was wearing a skirt, a pretty short one to tell the truth, Wanda's hands gently grabbed my hips, bringing me to the edge of the chair.

I tried to get her out of it, but you know how her little games are, she always wins. Her hands began to caress me under the skirt, wasting no time pressing my clothed core, making me shudder.

"Are you okay, Y/N?"

"Yeah, the air just gave me a chill." I knew that Wanda would now be with a smirk on her face.

Her finger began to rub my clit, tortured slowly. I was still acting cool, reading the argumentation papers.

I feel how she slides my panties down, opening my legs more to position herself between them. Trying not to think about her hot breath on my inner thighs, I tried to close her legs again, failing successfully.

Wanda's hot tongue begins to run over my already wet pussy, making me take a deep breath at her touch.

My gaze fell down, seeing how my boss was swirling her tongue on my clit, making my hand go to her hair and not to get it out of there.

My father keeps talking to me, about things that I can't pay attention to at this moment, I can't concentrate on his words, especially now that Wanda was thrusting one finger inside me.