𝙊𝙝, 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮

Come to my office.

That's the message that popped up in my computer screen. I quickly get up and knock twice, hearing the usual 'come in'. I close the door behind me and walk to her desk.

"Yes, Miss Romanoff?" Natasha looks up at me, little smile appearing in her face.

"Take the rest of the day, I want you ready at noon and make me the favor of buy yourself something nice for out dinner tonight." I nod "I'll wear black."

"Okay, Miss Romanoff, do you want me to buy something for you?"

"No, thanks, y/n," she stays with her eyes fixed on me, making me nervous "I'll send you a message with the details, you can go"

I go back to my office to grab my things and go directly to Kate's shop. Of course she already knows all the details, the flowers and lunch with Wanda.

"Here you are," she greets me as soon as I step on the shop.

"Hey girl," I walk to the counter with a smile on my face.

"What brings you here at this time? shouldn't you be working?" she furrows her eyebrows.

"Natasha gave me the day, I have to buy something nice for our business dinner tonight." I roll my eyes back as she chuckles.

"Oh please let me go with you, today is a desert here," I dart my eyes through the room, and she's right, there's literally nobody but us.

"Okay, but make some coffee first,"

With our drinks in our hands, Kate closes the shop and we make our way to the mall, I don't know what I could possibly wear tonight, I just know Natasha is gonna wear black, and not just that I don't even know where the dinner is.

"So, you have something in mind?" Kate asks me.

"No, what you think I should wear?"

"Mhm, a suit? a dress? I don't know, Miss punishment didn't tell you what you should buy?" I let out a laugh at the name.

"Oh my god, Kate, you and your names." I pat her shoulder "she's gonna send me a message with the details soon, let's just gonna walk and see if I can find something."

We both spend like an hour going on circles, entering every store that we see, but I just don't know what I want. We were about to stop for lunch when her message pops in my screen.

Natasha Romanoff
Be ready at noon, I'll pick you up. Prepare clothes for two days and your passport. We'll be back on friday.

What. Before I can even say anything another message appears.

Natasha Romanoff
I'll wear a black suit, make it match with you, detka.

I pass my phone to Kate, just to get the same reaction as me.

"Two days? are you two going on a romantic scape and you didn't tell me, bitch!"

"Oh my god, don't be ridiculous, she just said it was a business dinner, and if I have to remember it to you, in my contract says clearly 'Spontaneous travel'"

"Right, okay, so a dress? we have to do it quick is almost twelve" I nod "just a quick question."

"Yeah?"

"Does she knows where you buy the things she ask for?" I turn my head to look at her, is that a serious question?

"Yeah, she has the summary of the credit card, dummy, what are you asking?"

"Maybe you can buy new lingerie, that's gonna make her go crazy."

Well, that's not actually a bad idea, is it?