𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤

Wednesday 11pm, we are already at the boarding gate, we give our tickets to the lady at the entrance, we go to the plane. Once seated in our respective first class seats, we have to wait until the plane is full to lift off.

We have a six-hour flight ahead of us since I booked a direct flight. Before I put my phone on airplane mode, I ask Kate for a picture of Lena, she's staying at my apartment until I get back on Sunday. Once I get it, turn the servie off.

I take out my airpods from my handbag and start listening to The neighbourhood. Wiped Out! album, cry baby. The music travels through my ears, calming my mind and driving away all the thoughts I had. I hear nothing except Jesse Rutherford's voice.

I look to my side and see Natasha looking out the window, she looks so calm. I hear a loudspeaker in the background and I see our stewardess teaching us how to put on our seatbelts and respect the sign with the light that indicates when to use it. I put mine, Miss Romanoff too.

Her calm countenance gives me peace, her delicate and soft skin, she is not wearing makeup and yet she is still the most beautiful woman. I feel a slight vibration in my seat, I look out the window and the plane starts to move. My songs keep going until I fall asleep, I don't know for how long, but it's a deep sleep.

A jolt wakes me up and it's Natasha holding my head so I don't fall, I must have fallen asleep on her shoulder. She pose her hand on my cheek.

"I'm sorry, Miss Romanoff." I say as I try to keep my eyes open, it's all dark since we travel at night, Natasha walks past me, her hand still on my cheek.

"Okay, Y/N. I'm going to the bathroom." she slides her hand slowly down and disappears on the hall behind me, all I can think about is her warm hand touching my face.

I take a photo from the window, all the lights of the city seen from above. I go back to sleep before Natasha returns and she wakes me up again before landing. I slept the entire trip, which seems strange to me since I can never sleep on planes.

The light sign turns on and I fasten my seat belt, I don't remember taking it off, maybe Natasha did it for me. We landed perfectly fine and on time, it's six in the morning. We walked to the departure gate and began to tour the airport to look for our luggage.

Once with the siutcases in our hands, we went to the parking lot, Natasha told me that she has a driver here so he will pick us up and take us to the hotel.

"Good morning, Miss Romanoff and Miss Y/L/N." says the man politely opening the back door for us to enter. He puts our bags in the trunk of the car and we start our way to the hotel.

At the door of the hotel, the bellman waits for us to grab our luggage. We entered, it's beautiful, so Natasha Romanoff style.

"Good morning, Miss Romanoff, her rooms are ready, the two suites 31 and 32, on the 30th floor are yours, enjoy your stay." The friendly receptionist hands Natasha the keys and we head to the elevator. 

Natasha specifically asked me that the two rooms I reserved be the suites, although I insisted that I could sleep in the common room, but you know how Natasha is. Once we reach the top floor, our suitcases are in front of door 31.

"Which one do you want?" Natasha asks me putting the two keys in front of me.

"The one you choose, Miss Romanoff." She hands me the key 32 and each of us takes our suitcases to enter the respective rooms.

The suite is spacious, living room at the entrance with a red velvet sofa plus a coffee table. Huge wardrobe / closet next to the bed which is even bigger, there's also a desk on the other side of the bed. Mirror that runs the length of the room, a 60" LED TV and bathroom with shower, jacuzzi and tub, all made of white marble. Balcony with a view of the city, it's beautiful.