𝐎𝐧𝐞

The Return

♥ ____________________ ♥

Mystic Falls Hospital

Bonnie and Matt were talking about Caroline's accident while Damon was comforting Liz. While that was happening Elena runs over to Bonnie and Matt, "Bonnie. How's Caroline?"

"She's weak." Bonnie sighs, "They don't know if she's going to make it. Have you seen Ammy?"

Elena holds back a scoff but shakes her head, "No, not for a while."

Bonnie sighs, "She won't answer any of mine and Liz's calls..."

"Look, she'll be fine. It's Caroline that we're worried about." Elena then sighs, "Can't you do like a spell or something?"

Damon overhears and walks up to them, "She doesn't know how, do you?"

"No, I don't," Bonnie says in shame.

"No, you don't because it took Emily years to learn a spell like that."

"Well, I can take down a vampire, that spell was easy to learn." Bonnie shrugs.

Damon shakes his head and looks at Elena, "I can give Caroline some blood."

"No. No way." Elena shakes her head.

"No, just enough to heal her. She will be safe in the hospital and it will be out of her system in a day, she will be better Elena."

"It's too risky, I can't agree to that." Elena shakes her head again.

"Do it." Bonnie speaks up, "This is Caroline. We can't let her die. Do it. Amber isn't here to do a spell so we don't have another option." Bonnie looks at Damon.

"If I do this, you and me, call a truce?" Damon raises an eyebrow at the Bennett.

"No. But you'll do it anyway. For Elena. Plus you know that Amber would kick your ass too." Bonnie shrugs and then she leaves.

Bonnie turns when she hears Jenna and Elena speaking and then Damon running off. The Bennett jogs over to the now-alone, Jenna. "Aunt Jenna!" Bonnie says.

Jenna turns to face the girl, "Bonnie! Hey!"

"Where's Amber?"