𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

The Ties That Bind

♥ ____________________ ♥

Cemetary

Amber is walking through a cemetery. She passes a gravestone reading 'Sheila Bennett Beloved Grandmother', then one reading 'Taylor Lawrence. She was well esteemed and loyal to all who knew her.' then another reading "The Memory of Christian Lawrence. Rest in peace." She sees a coffin sitting above ground and places her hand on it. Klaus appears behind her, and she turns around to face him, "I figured out how to open it. Can you?"

Klaus rushes towards Amber and bites her. Amber wakes up in the coffin. She uses her cell phone's screen to illuminate the inside of the coffin. She screams for help and bangs on the coffin, "Let me out! Please! Oh my god, oh my god! Fes patrus tribum, melan veras, et vasa quisa, exu quisa!" She bangs furiously on the coffin. She hears footsteps outside the coffin, "Hey! I'm in here! Please, someone!" A woman opens the coffin.

Old Witch House

Amber and Josh stand before Klaus' coffins, "I've been having these dreams for days. It's like the witches are trying to send me a message. And I still haven't told Klaus where they are..."

"I'm offended you never told me this." Josh playfully scoffs.

Amber smiles softly, "Well I listened to Stefan."

"Wrong choice."

"Tell me about it."

"So this is the rest of Klaus' family? Does Beks or Elijah know?"

Amber nods, "I called Elijah... I told him where they were and how I was keeping them safe. Said he'd be in town soon. And I haven't told Rebekah yet, just in case Klaus tries to use her for information. She loves her brother, she'd tell him anything. Two brothers and I don't know about this one. Elijah didn't tell me."

Stefan enters, "What the hell are you doing?"

"Whatever I want." Amber faces him.

"I thought I told you not to tell anyone."

"And I thought you wouldn't try and kill me but here we are."

Josh smirks, "Yeah Steffy, you just got..." Josh pauses, "I don't know what I was gonna say. Nevermind."

"I think I know, who can open the coffin, Stefan. And I need Josh to help me find her. And I got Bonnie in on this too."