𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

Homecoming

♥ ____________________ ♥

Salvatore Boarding House

Stefan is calling Klaus, who is in the woods in Portland, "Portland is fantastic. Once you get over all the whiny music and healthy-looking people, it is literally a breeding ground for werewolves." Klaus smirks.

"Your father is dead." Stefan deadpans.

"What did you say to me?" Klaus stops.

"Oh, my mistake. Not your actual father and not dead. Mikael. Daggered. What do you want me to do with the body?"

"Well, first I want you to explain to me exactly what happened," Klaus growls.

ONE HOUR EARLIER

"Aye, let's say that Mikael followed Amber in here. He tried to grab her, so he could use her as bait." Stefan says.

"And you what? Vervained him?" Amber crosses her arms.

"No, we vervained him. This guy is an Original." Damon scoffs.

"Okay, fine. We vervained him, and in the process discovered that he had a dagger." Stefan nods.

"Which he was planning to use on me," Rebekah says.

"But instead we drove it through his heart." Stefan nods.

"And why are we asking my brother to come back here where it isn't safe?" Rebekah asks.

"I was just gonna ask the same thing." Amber nods.

Damon points at them both, "We need him here in order to actually kill Mikael. We have to trick them both but once Klaus gets here, Amber it's your job to tell him the truth. We can't risk Mikael finding out about this."

Amber bites her bottom lip and nods, "Okay... Yeah."

"And what happens when he asks to see Mikael's body?" Sam asks.

"Good point! You my brother have been compelled to do what Klaus says, last thing we need is you getting tripped up and tongue-tied." Damon looks at Stefan.

"Well, don't look at me. I am just in charge of getting him back here."

"My brother is smart. If we tell him that Mikael is dead, he'll want proof." Rebekah crosses her arms.