𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

The Reckoning

♥ ____________________ ♥

Mystic Falls High School

It's nighttime. The school is empty. Matt is using a bench press machine in the weight room. He stops for a rest and hears a noise. He gets up and walks through the school. He finally enters a classroom. It's dark inside, and when he steps inside he sets off several mouse traps placed on the floor. He turns on the light. Tyler, Caroline, Elena, and Bonnie are setting the traps.

"Ohh! Oh, come on! Seriously?! Do you know how long it took for us to set all this up?!" Caroline complains.

"Forgot about senior prank night, huh?" Tyler smirks at Matt.

"Clearly." Matt sighs.

"How could you forget? We've only been waiting for this since like freshman year." Caroline scoffs.

"Yeah, Matt, if I'm doing this, you're doing this." Elena butts in.

Tyler rolls his eyes as well as Bonnie. "I'm kind of surprised any of you are doing this... Especially without Amber here."

"Caroline's making us," Bonnie says.

"We're about to be seniors. These are the memories that will stay with us forever, and if we don't..." Caroline gets cut off by Elena.

"And if we don't create these memories now, then what's the point of it all?"

Caroline scoffs, "We have to do this for Ammy. Do you think she wouldn't want us to? It's Amber for crying out loud."

"Still hasn't answered?" Matt asks.

"None of us..." Tyler sighs, "Anyways, you're all lame. And I've got ten more classrooms to prank." Tyler then leaves, he then takes his bag and leaves, ignoring the sympathetic looks from everyone.

Elena clears her throat, "I'm going to superglue Alaric's desk shut. I'm making memories." She walks out and shouts, "Love you!" 

No one answers her. Elena goes out of the classroom and sees Tyler giving instructions to other students while he hands them rolls of saran wrap. "Get the faculty toilet seats, and Dana needs bodies in the gym. Let's go."

Elena chuckles and opens some double doors, then finds herself face-to-face with Klaus, "There's my girl." Klaus smirks.

"Klaus!" Elena gasps.