𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

The Sacrifice
(Yes, I skipped an episode.)

♥ ____________________ ♥

Gilbert Residence

Amber awakens from her slumber when she hears a noise coming from inside the house. Her bedroom door is slightly ajar. She lays back down, turns over in her bed, and tries to go back to bed. Jonas appears in the doorway, looking at Amber. Amber is woken up, once again, when she hears a door slamming loudly. She sits up in her bed. Jonas has disappeared from the bathroom. Amber gets out of bed and slowly walks across her room. She quietly opens her ajar door and walks out.

Amber walks over to Elena's door to see it closed and then goes to Jeremy's slightly opened door, before she could look through it, she hears something behind her, making her quickly turn. She gasps but calms down once she realizes it's Ric. But... He's shirtless and in boxers. Ric also stopped what he was doing and looks at the blonde with wide eyes.

"Amber..." Ric clears his throat and lowers the bowl of ice cream he was eating.

"I heard something." Amber looks anywhere but at him.

Jenna walks up the stairs, wearing Alaric's shirt. She runs her hand through her hair, embarrassed as well, "That was us... Sorry." In Amber's bedroom, Jonas pulls out a handkerchief and collects some of Amber's hair from her brush.

"We didn't think anyone else was up," Ric says.

"But here you are." Jenna sighs.

"Chunky Monkey?" Ric holds out the bowl of ice cream. Amber shakes her head. Back in Amber's bedroom, Jonas also grabs some of Amber's jewelry and places it in the handkerchief. He folds the handkerchief and places it in his coat pocket. "Well, I'm naked... So... I'm gonna go." Ric quickly excuses himself. Amber quickly shivers in disgust.

Amber walks to her bedroom when Jenna's voice stops her, "I'm really sorry."

"It's okay, Jenna, don't worry about it." Amber chuckles.

"I know he's been staying over a lot. Are you- are you sure it's okay?" Jenna asks.

"As long as he treats you good."

"He is." Jenna smiles.

"Then I'm extremely okay with it." Amber winks.

"Don't think you and Tyler can do this." Jenna points.

Amber chuckles, "Who says we haven't?"