𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

The Descent

♥ ____________________ ♥

Salvatore Boarding House

Elena enters Stefan's bedroom, "Stefan? Stefan?" She calls but then smiles, "You're standing behind me, right?"

"Yeah," Stefan says in a monotone voice.

She turns around and smiles, "Good morning."

"Don't..."

Her smile fades, "Stefan?"

"I know what you've done." Stefan crosses his arms.

"What?"

"To Amber." Stefan's gaze hardens.

"W-What? I don't understand." Elena stutters.

"Don't play dumb, Elena. Bonnie finally had enough and came clean to not only me but Jeremy too." Stefan steps closer to the doppelganger, "The lies. The bruises. The unknown hospital trips. You did all of that to her. You hurt her. Why?"

Elena scoffs, "Wow. You're gonna believe Bonnie over me?"

"Yeah, I am. Everything she told me, everything she said and came clean about, makes sense, Elena! Why would you do that? To Amber, of all people, and you know what? She still protects you! She still is protecting you! So why? Tell me now!" Stefan raises his voice.

"Screw you!" She stomps out of the room.

Mystic Falls High School

Everyone is preparing the Booster Club Barbecue. Caroline and Amber join Tyler, "How are you feeling?" Caroline asks.

"I'm okay. I'm sore; every muscle aches." Tyler nods.

"You did it. You know, you...your first full moon, and you didn't hurt anyone. It'll get easier. You'll get better at it, you'll learn to control it, and it won't hurt so much." Amber smiles, making the other two follow her lead.

"Well, we don't know any of that for sure."

 Amber scoffs playfully, "No, but small victories, Ty. Last night was a victory. You know, let's take it."

"Look, I really want to thank you. I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't been there. Both of you."

Caroline smiles, "All, Ammy. She helped more than me."