𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

All My Children

♥ ____________________ ♥

Forbes' Residence

Amber exits her room and pauses when she sees Rebekah trying to sneak out of Sam's room. She furrows her eyebrows, "Rebekah?"

Rebekah freezes and slowly turns to Amber, holding her heels from last night, "Ammy... Hey!"

Amber smirks, leaning on the wall, "Fun night?"

Rebekah clears her throat, "I- Well- Um."

Amber laughs, "It's okay. Do you need a ride? I'm going over there anyways." Rebekah sheepishly nods and Amber laughs, "Come on."

Mikaelson Mansion

Elijah walks around the study and finds the burnt sage his mother used last night. Downstairs, Rebekah and Amber enter the living room, where Kol and Klaus are. Klaus is on a couch sketching. "Well, well, well. There's our girls!"

He stands before them and blocks their way, Rebekah glares, "Get out of our way, Kol."

"Out all night. What a scandal! I trust you did better than that commoner. Matt was it?"

"Oh god, Matt?!" Amber gasps. Rebekah glares at her, and Amber nods, moving past Kol and sitting beside Klaus. 

"If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth." Rebekah grits. Klaus grins, "Don't start, Nik!"

"I didn't say anything," Klaus smirks, before focusing on Amber, who was smiling at the interaction.

"I'm bored. Our sister is a strumpet, but at least she's having fun. I need entertainment."

"You looked pretty entertained with Caroline last night," Amber smirks as Kol glares at her.

"What are you waiting for? Go on, have at it." Klaus looks at Kol.

"It's not fun to go alone. Join me, Nik! It's the least you can do after sticking a dagger in my heart." Kol tries to guilt trip Klaus which makes Amber cover her mouth to hide her smile.

"Okay. Why not? I didn't have nearly enough to drink last night, what with you trying to murder Rebekah's date."

"My brother?!" Amber gasps.