𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

The House Guest

♥ ____________________ ♥

Forbes Residence

It had been about a week since Tyler and Amber's breakup. Amber kept trying to call him but he never answered. Tyler wanted to pick up but knew he couldn't, it was for the better. Even though it still hurt him, he still listened the all the voicemails she left. Amber spent the last few days trying to pull herself together and forget about the boy but it was more complicated than she thought.

Amber looked in the mirror. She wore a dark blue tank top, ripped jeans, sneakers, and a black zip-up jacket. Her hair was in a ponytail, some baby hairs falling down. She wore some mascara and lip gloss. She took a deep breath and nodded at herself. She examined her outfit one more time before walking downstairs and into the kitchen.

Caroline and Josh stopped cooking when they heard her enter. They both turned around and smiled gently. Josh walked over and hugged her, "Morning, Ammy."

Amber smiled and hugged him back, "Morning Joshy."

"My turn!" Caroline squealed and jumped over to them. Caroline embraced Amber, making the other two chuckle at the blonde's excitement. "How are you feeling? We really don't have to do anything if you still aren't feeling well."

Amber sighed, "I'm gonna have to get over it eventually... So why not try right now?" Amber shrugged, "Bacon's burning." She points to the pan. Josh and Caroline curse and rush over to the hot pan making Amber shake her head and smile.

There was a knock at the door making Amber turn and walk over. She opened the door to see Jonas Martin standing there. She quickly goes to close the door when Jonas uses his powers to slam the door open. Hearing the commotion, Josh and Caroline rush into the hallway only for Jonas to slam them into the wall, holding them there. Amber quickly back away as Jonas stalks up to her, "What did my son tell you? What did he tell you?"

"He told me about your daughter. I know Klaus has her and I want to help you get her back. But I want us to work together. Please." Amber tells him.

Jonas puts his hands on her face, "This is for your own good. Phasmatos Tribum, Exum Sue, Redem Su Pas Quo." He chants.

"No!" Amber shouts, kicking him in the groin and using her powers to push him to the wall. Jonas drops Caroline and Josh who catch their breaths. "You can't."

"If any harm comes to my son because of what you did, you will answer to me," Jonas growls, before going to mutter the spell again.