𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Kill Or Be Killed

♥ ____________________ ♥

Lockwood Mansion

Amber wakes up to sunlight shining through the windows. She smiles softly when she remembers last night. She turns around to see no Tyler. Her smile fades as she sits up, bringing the sheet with her.

"Ty?" Amber calls out, thinking he's in the bathroom. She gets no reply. She sighs and gets up, putting on her undergarments before taking Tyler's shirt and putting it on. The shirt went to her things, covering up enough. She opens the door and walks by the study only to see Tyler and Mason again. "Ty?" Amber asks, walking in. Mason's angry face fades and he smirks and looks away from the blonde.

Tyler blushes and goes over to her, "Hey... Sorry, I wasn't there when you woke up. I had to talk with Mason. Apologize."

Amber shakes her head, "That's fine. I should probably go too. Jer has been blowing up my phone."

Tyler nods, "Take some sweats. You look good in my clothes." Tyler kisses her and she smiles into the kiss.

"Bye, Mason." Amber clears her throat and slowly walks away.

Mason raises an eyebrow at Tyler who shakes his head with a smile, "Shut up."

"Finally." Mason cheers.

Gilbert Residence

Amber turned off her car and put her phone off of speaker, "Care. I'll tell you everything later. I have to go. Jenna and Jeremy are gonna beat my ass."

Caroline squeals, "I cannot wait!"

Amber laughs and they both bid their goodbyes. Amber walks into the house and closes the door.

"Amber Elizabeth Lawrence!" Jeremy yells running down the stairs, getting Jenna's attention.

"Damnit." Amber sighs.

Jenna jumps over the couch, Jeremy and her cornering Amber. 

"So?" Jenna shakes her shoulders.

Amber looks down and blushes, "Nothing happened... We just talked and set boundaries." Amber half lies.

Jenna sighs in disappointment, "Damnit. Here." She hands Jeremy $20.