𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

The Last Day

♥ ____________________ ♥

Old Witch House

Amber was on the ground with her eyes closed when her phone rang, making her jump. She turned to it and saw Carol calling her. She picks it up, "Hey, Mrs. Lockwood! Everything okay?"

"Yes... Have you heard from Tyler yet?"

This makes Amber pause, she quickly clears her throat, "Um... No, I wish, but I still haven't. Are you okay?"

"Yes, I was just wondering."

"Okay. You have a nice day, Mrs. Lockwood."

"You too, sweetheart." They hang up and Amber looks at her phone.

She sighs and clicks on Tyler's phone number, she puts the phone up to her ear but then it goes to voicemail, "Hey, Ty... Haven't heard from you in a while... I was just letting you know that you're mom was acting a bit weird... Maybe this is just another excuse to call... At least let us know you're safe. Okay, bye." Amber puts her phone down.

Her phone then rings again and she sees Jenna, she freezes. She hasn't talked to Jenna since the day Jenna found out about everything, Amber quickly picks up, "Jenna?"

"Hey... Are you okay?" Jenna asks.

"Yeah... Yeah, I promise, I'm okay."

Jenna sighs in relief, "Good... Are you still on board with this plan?"

Amber nods, "Yes. I'm done being her little puppet."

Jenna smiles on the other end, "That's my girl. I love you, Amber... No matter who or what you are, you'll always be my little girl."

Amber's eyes gloss up, "I know... I love you, Aunt Jenna."

"More." Jenna smiles before hanging up.

"Hello?" An unknown voice calls from upstairs. Amber freezes, "Amber?" Amber freezes even more when the unknown voice says her name.

She quietly goes upstairs and stops when she sees a random guy, "Who the hell are you?"

The random guy turns around and softly smiles, "Hey... I'm... This is a little awkward actually."