𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

As I Lay Dying

♥ ____________________ ♥

Woods

Klaus wakes up naked in the forest. He looks at the sun and smiles. Someone throws him some clothes. He turns his head. Elijah's there, "You've been busy."

"That was amazing. How long has it been?" Klaus asks, getting changed.

"Almost 2 days. Full moon came and went. You remained a wolf."

"I can change at will, then. It's good to know. I remember every single kill."

"Yes, I've been cleaning up your little mess along the way." Elijah rolls his eyes.

"Just like old times, brother."

"You've had your fun. I believe we have a bargain."

"That's right. Now, what was it again? Oh, yeah. Wait. I remember. That's it. You wish to be reunited with our family."

"You gave me your word, Niklaus." Elijah spats.

"What kind of brother would break his bond? Thanks to you, I didn't die."

"Thanks to Amber, you mean."

"Ah yes, my beautiful soulmate."

"I heard she's back together with that Tyler Lockwood."

"I saw," Klaus growls, as Elijah helps put Klaus' jacket on.

"Where are they?" Elijah asks about his siblings.

"You need to lighten up. I'll bring you to them soon enough." Klaus smirks.

Town Square

A banner reads 'Movie in the Square Presents Gone With the Wind'. Some girls are dressed up for the event. Amber, Josh, and Jeremy walk through the square, "You brought me to see a girl movie?" Jeremy playfully scoffs.

"We had to get out of the house, Jer. This is our three-hour distraction from reality. Before everything goes back to hell." Amber replies, hooking arms with Josh and Jeremy.

"Is that what we're doing? Pretending like our lives aren't screwed?"

"Breathe, eat, sleep, wake up, and do it all over again until one day, it's just not as hard anymore." Josh shrugs. They unfold a blanket and put it on the ground. Amber kneels on it. Caroline arrives with a couple of baskets and places them in the middle of the blanket.