𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

Daddy Issues

♥ ____________________ ♥

Forbes Residence

Caroline and Amber walk out of the house, and Caroline locks the door. They both turn around to see Tyler by Caroline's car. Amber instantly smiles, "Hey! I'm so sorry about not telling you yesterday. A lot was going on, and ugh... But I can tell you now?"

"We need to talk." Tyler ignores what she says.

Amber furrows her brows while Caroline stops to leave the couple but eavesdrops, "Yeah, I know... That's what I was just saying."

"What happened to my uncle Mason?"

"What?" Amber asks while Caroline's eyes widen.

"He's dead, and I want you, my girlfriend, to tell me what happened," Tyler says sternly.

"I...I don't..."

"Then let me tell you: Stefan and his brother Damon killed him because Stefan and Damon are vampires, just like Caroline." Tyler spats.

"Who told you that?" Amber starts breathing heavily.

"Is it true?" Tyler growls.

"Please, Ty... Let me explain." Amber sighs.

"Did you know he was dead this whole time?"

"Please."

"Did you know?" Tyler yells, making Amber flinch. She nods, and Tyler pushes her angrily against Caroline's car. Caroline gasps, but Tyler pushes her to the ground when she tries to stop him; he then pushes Amber against the car again.

"I'm sorry, Ty. I'm so sorry." Amber gasps.

"I trusted you!" Tyler growls. He regains some of his composure and lets her go, walking away.

Amber can't catch her breath, having deja vu from Elena. She slides down the car and onto her bottom, bringing her knees to her chest. Caroline quickly runs to her best friend, "Breathe. Amber, just breathe, please."

♥ ____________________ ♥

Caroline and Amber had stayed home and texted Stefan. Caroline opens the door and leads him into the living room where Amber is. "What's wrong?" He asks.