𝐓𝐞𝐧

By The Light Of The Moon

♥ ____________________ ♥

Gilbert Residence

Although Bonnie didn't care about Elena, Jeremy, and Amber still did. So she relunctly had to hang out with the Gilbert for Amber's sake. Elena looks at the moonstone, "Now that you've got this back, what are you gonna do with it?"

"Right now, it's what is binding the Sun and the Moon Curse. If I can figure out a way to remove the spell from the stone, the stone becomes useless." Amber sighs.

"And according to Katherine, Klaus becomes vengeful." Elena glares.

"Maybe. If he finds out." Bonnie shrugs, seeing Elena's glare.

"Bonnie, can't this wait? Stefan is stuck in the tomb with Katherine. We've got to get him out." Elena scoffs.

Bonnie shakes her head, "Stefan wants me and Ammy to focus."

"Don't listen to him. He thinks that he's protecting me, but he's wrong." Elena shakes her head, rolling her eyes.

"I'm taking Stefan's side with this one. We're not gonna let you get used in some creepy sacrifice ritual." Amber said, knowing Bonnie would disagree.

Jeremy arrives at Elena's bedroom door and sees Amber taking the moonstone from Elena, "What are you guys arguing about?"

"We're not arguing about anything." Bonnie sighs, getting up.

"I need some Oreos." Amber grins at Jeremy, who shakes his head with a chuckle. The three share a look as Amber purposefully leaves the moonstone on Elena's bed.

Bonnie and Amber go downstairs, "Why do I have to be here?"

"Because Jer and I still care about Elena, Bon." Amber sighs.

"Why do you? After everything she has done to you, why do you care about her getting hurt?" Bonnie scoffs.

"Because it's not fair. No matter how much evil someone does, they still deserve to live. Have a second chance." Amber shrugs, seeing Elena running down the stairs. Amber and Bonnie stand in front of the Gilbert, "Where are you going?"

"To see Stefan." Elena shrugs.

"You're lying."

"No, I'm not."