𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Crying Wolf

♥ ____________________ ♥

Forbes Residence

Josh's cell phone goes off, waking up the girls. Caroline promptly pushes Josh out of bed. Josh lands on the floor and looks back up at Caroline angrily. He crawls across the floor towards his phone and takes it off the dresser, "Hello?" He answers.

The three girls' heads pop up in anger.
"Shhh!"
"Josh!"
"Seriously!?"

Josh drags himself out of Caroline's room and continues her conversation in the hallway. The three girls huff and lay back down at the same time; all hung over. Bonnie turns and cuddles Amber while Amber cuddles Caroline. All three girls smile, and before they know it, Josh runs and jumps on them, making the girls groan and push him off the bed again. "Seriously?" He groans.

The doorbell rings, making them all groan. Amber finally gets up and goes to the door; seeing Rose, she answers it, "Rose?"

Rose smiles softly, "Hey, it's my favorite person!"

Amber chuckles, "Hey! What's up?"

"I wanted to check on you... Damon told me what had happened. Are you okay?"

Amber nodded and smiled, "Much better."

"That's good. Listen... I hate to be doing this, but... I have some friends in New York, and I'm gonna stay with them for a while... Just to clear my head."

Amber smiles, "Sounds like a good idea. I'm gonna miss you."

Rose chuckles with tears in her eyes, "I'll miss you more."

Amber walks into Rose's arms, and they rock back and forth, chuckling.

Mystic Grill

Bonnie, Caroline, Josh, and Amber were sitting at a table. Caroline looks at Amber, "Okay. So tell us about this big, witchy plan you've been cooking up." She tells both of the witches.

"We still don't know the extent of what Elijah's up to." Bonnie nods.

Amber grits her teeth, "I'm totally dropping a huge bomb, but here goes nothing... I'm Klaus' soulmate." Bonnie, who had found out this morning, nods and looks at Caroline and Josh. Both of them had their mouths open. "Yes, I know... But listen, we still don't know what Elijah's plan actually is."