𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

1912

♥ ____________________ ♥

Cemetary

The Salvatore's, Mikaelson's, Lawrence's, Saltzman's, Forbes', etc, were all walking to a certain grave. Everyone is wearing black. Amber and Sam lead the group, holding roses in their hands. They all stop when they are in front of a tombstone.

KAYLEE LAWRENCE
SISTER & AUNT
LOVED AND MISSED ALWAYS & FOREVER

Sam looks at Amber and then back at the grave. He steps forward and kneels in front of it. He puts the rose on the ground, wiping his tears, and walks back to the group. One by one, everyone does the same. The last one was Amber.

Amber continues to stare at the tombstone, not moving or crying. She was still in shock. Amber clears her throat and finally steps forward, kneeling and putting the rose down. She stands back up and faces everyone.

Amber takes a deep breath, "Thank you all for coming here today. We're here to celebrate Kaylee's life. Kaylee wouldn't like to see us crying over her, but I know that we can't help it. Kaylee was the strongest person ever. I looked up to her a lot. She and Jenna always... took care of me. She knew when something was wrong before I could even say anything. She helped me with everything. If you met Kaylee you could tell she was very determined, strong, and courageous. My favorite memory of Kaylee was my first middle school dance. I was scared and anxious because I was not a good dancer. But for weeks and weeks, Kaylee helped me. She slowed danced with me, she made sure I knew the good moves, as she called them. It was the most fun I ever had."

Amber wipes her tears and sniffles, looking at the group. Tears falling down everyone's face. Amber looks into the group and freezes when she sees Jenna standing there. Jenna nods softly. Amber nods back and takes a deep breath, "Kaylee would've loved this. Everyone here, together. I-I can feel it... I can feel her here with us right now. So thank you again, everyone, for coming here and celebrating her and her accomplishments, and just everything about her."

Amber nods and walks back to the group, hugging Sam, and crying into his chest. Sam holds his sister tightly, kissing her head.

Forbes' Residence

Everyone was now at the Forbes house. Amber was sitting in the kitchen, staring out the window. She feels someone stand next to her and she looks over to see Jenna. Jenna smiles softly and hugs Amber. Amber hugs her back tightly, crying. "Aunt Jenna." Amber's voice breaks.

Jenna rubs Amber's back, "It's okay, sweetie. I'm here. You're okay now."

"I want her back. I need her."