𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

The Last Dance

♥ ____________________ ♥

Alaric's Residence

'Alaric' opens the closet and takes out 2 shirts. Katherine is tied to a chair, "Oh! Who is this guy, Safari Sam?" He picks out two shirts and shows them to Katherine, "Okay, bad, or badder?"

"The dark colors suit you better." Katherine's raspy voice says.

"Oh, thank you, honey. Okay, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatores' possession, correct?" 'Alaric' asks the Pierce girl.

"The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house."

"Okay, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah. Oh, that guy is a buzzkill." 'Alaric' groans at the thought of his brother.

"Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna."

"Right. Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel. What else?"

"That's it." Katherine lies. He didn't know about Amber and she didn't want to tell him about her.

'Alaric' gets closer to her and touches her face, making the girl jump, "Oh, so jumpy."

"Please, just...kill me. I've told you everything that I know."

'Alaric' puts his hands on the armrests on Katherine's chair and looks her in the face, "You see, I believe that you believe that, but what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Hmm? Anything? Tell me." He compels her.

"They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an Original without a dagger... And Amber." Katherine reveals.

"Bonnie the best friend? I thought you said she didn't have her powers anymore." 'Alaric' then tilts his head, "Amber?"

"You're soulmate... Bonnie or the others don't want to kill you... They found out something about Elena and the only person who wants to kill you is Amber. I'm kinda out of the loop, right now." Katherine sighs.

"Well, we'll have to get to the bottom of that." 'Alaric' sighs.

"Please, just kill me, Klaus, and be done with it," Katherine begs.

"And show you kindness? I've searched for you for over 500 years. Your death is going to last at least half that long." He takes a single-blade pocketknife from his pocket, opens it, and holds it before Katherine, "I want you to take this knife...And stab yourself." Katherine follows his orders, "Now take it out." She does that and her wound heals, "Now while I'm gone, I want you to do that over and over and over again and if you get bored, switch legs."