𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

The End Of The Affair

♥ ____________________ ♥

Chicago

"Welcome back to Chicago, Stefan. Welcome, Little Witch and Josh." Klaus says getting out of the car.

"What are we doing here?" Stefan asks.

"I know how much you loved it here. Bringing back memories of the good old ripper days?"

"Blacked out most of them. A lot of blood, a lot of partying. The details are all a blur."

"Well, that is a crying shame. The details are what make it a legend." Klaus smirks. Amber and Josh look at each other. "Chicago was magical."

"Yeah, well, I'll take your word for it. Like I said, I don't remember most of it."

"Going to get down to business, then?"

"Why am I still with you? We had our fun, your hybrids failed. I mean, don't you want to move on?" Stefan sasses making Josh hit Stefan in the gut.

"We're going to see my favorite witch. If anyone can help us with our hybrid problem, it's her." Klaus walks over to the car door which is being held open by one of his minions.

Amber looks at Stefan and Josh, "I don't know if I should be jealous... Or... Offended?" Josh chuckles and Stefan smiles, all three of them getting into the car.

Cellar

Caroline is still tied to a chair. She struggles with the hand restraints but they don't give. She hears a noise, "Daddy, are you there? Why won't you talk to me? Dad!"

Smoke enters the cellar through vents. Bill opens the door and enters, "Shhh. I'm so sorry this happened to you."

"Dad..." Caroline whimpers.

"I need an answer. How do you walk in the sunlight?" Bill grunts.

"Just let me go."

"Sweetheart, please, just answer me. Then we'll get on with it."

"Is that all you want to know?"

"That's all I want to know." She looks down at her ring, and Bill sees it and looks at it, "Interesting."

He takes the ring off, "No... Dad... What are you doing? What are you doing?"