𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Bad Moon Rising

♥ ____________________ ♥

Salvatore Boarding House

Alaric enters the boarding house as Damon comes over and greets him, "Thanks for coming, Ric. Can I get you something to drink? Coffee, bourbon? Bourbon in your coffee?" Damon smirks.

Ric rolls his eyes, "Amber mentioned you needed my help."

Stefan and Amber walk over to the two, "Yeah, we were hoping you could help shed some light on the Lockwood family."

"Now, why would I know anything about the Lockwoods?" Alaric furrows his eyebrows, walking into the living room with the trio.

"Well, you wouldn't. But your dead, not-dead vampire wife might." Damon shrugs.

"Isobel's research from when you guys were at Duke together." Elena comes into the living room, making Amber tense.

"You said that she had spent years researching this town." Stefan reminds Ric.

"Isobel's research here in Mystic Falls is rooted in folklores and legends but at the time I thought much of which was fiction." Alaric shakes his head.

"Like that amazing vampire story." Damon purses his lips.

"Aside from vampires, what else?" Elena asks.

"The lycanthrope," Alaric remembers, sighing.

"Werewolves?" Elena scoffs.

"o way, impossible, way too Lon Chaney." Damon denies.

"Is it?" Stefan tilts his head.

"Yeah, why is it that you're a vampire, I'm a witch and you can't believe werewolves exist?" Amber sits on the couch.

"I've been on this planet one hundred and sixty-some odd years, never came across one. If werewolves exist, where the hell are they?" Damon sasses.

"Why do you suspect the Lockwoods?" Alaric asks.

"Because vervain didn't affect the mayor at Founders' Day but the Gilbert device did and it affected his son Tyler."

"And at the school carnival, his uncle Mason exhibited inhuman behavior when he fought with one of the carnival's workers." Stefan finishes for Damon.