𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Bringing Out The Dead

♥ ____________________ ♥

Forbes' Residence

Amber stares at herself in the mirror. It had been a week since she transitioned. She was a hybrid now. A witch and a vampire. There was a knock on her door and she didn't answer, knowing it was her brother. Sam walks in and sits on her bed, watching her.

He was worried for her. Ever since she transitioned, she's been different. "Are you okay?" He asks. Amber slowly nods, still looking at herself in the mirror. "Ammy... What's going on?"

Amber looks at him through the mirror, "Nothing."

"Amber... I know something is going through your mind."

Amber turns around and looks at him, "I am thinking about what to do when I have to see Abby again—Bonnie's mom. You know the witch who was taking care of the guy who turned me into a vampire? Yeah, that's the one."

"Amber... Calm down." Sam stands.

"Oh, I'm plenty calm, Sam." Amber shrugs, "I am very calm. Also, if you see Klaus tell him to stop texting and calling me. I don't want to see him."

"He feels bad Amber."

"Well, he's the one who sent someone after Abby who in return compelled Jaime to kill me!" Amber snaps, veins under her eyes, and her fangs coming out. She quickly turns away from her brother and focuses on her breathing, the veins and fangs disappearing. "I'm sorry." She whispers.

"It's okay... It's all okay." Sam whispers, softly putting his hand on her shoulder.

Amber flinches and steps away from him, "I have to go... I'm meeting Bonnie, Abby, and Stefan. Bye." Amber was quick to leave.

Sam sighs, standing in the middle of Amber's room. He softly looks around and catches something hanging on the wall. He softly walks over and looks at the pictures. Two pictures stand out the most to him.

The first picture was of Amber and Klaus. Klaus looked at Amber with a certain look in his eyes. His arm was around her waist. Amber was leaning back with a bright smile and her eyes closed as if she was laughing when the picture was taken.

The second photo that Sam couldn't take his eyes off was a picture of Amber, Sam, and their Aunt Kaylee. Amber was in the middle, smiling brightly. Sam was on Amber's left, with a bright smile also. On the other side of Amber was their Aunt Kaylee. Kaylee had a soft smile as she looked at Sam and Amber.