𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Rose

♥ ____________________ ♥

Mystic Falls High School

Stefan walks over to Jeremy, "Hey Jeremy."

"Look, Elena's got to let me know if I'm supposed to cover for her. Jenna's cool with the two of you but you guys are pushing it." Jeremy shakes his head.

Caroline comes over, "Hi, guys!"

"And Jenna's always fine with Ammy staying at yours but Amber's gotta let her know," Jeremy tells Caroline.

"What are you talking about?" Caroline and Stefan ask.

"You and Elena. Look, I'm glad you guys are back together but if she's gonna sleep over." Jeremy looks at Stefan.

"Wait, wait...hold on a minute. We're not back together."

"And Ammy never slept at my house." Caroline shakes her head, shrugging.

"Wait...she didn't stay at your place last night?" Jeremy asks Caroline who shakes her head again.

"I saw her at the party but that was all." Caroline furrows her eyebrows.

"'Cause her bed hadn't been slept in and Mrs. Lockwood said that her car was still in the driveway. Where is she then?" Jeremy wonders.

"Tyler's?" Stefan asks.

"No, I already asked him and Mrs. Lockwood said she didn't see Amber."

House

The mystery man, Trevor, carries Elena into the mansion and places her on a couch, next to an unconscious Amber.

"What do you want?" Elena whimpers.

"Sh." Trevor shushes her.

"Please, I'm hurt."

"I know. Just a taste." Trevor smirks, coming closer to Elena.

"Trevor!" A girl, Rose, yells, "Control yourself."

"Buzzkill." Trevor scoffs.

"What do you want with me?" Elena asks as Trevor leaves the room.

"Oh my god, you do look like her." Rose gasps.