𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Ghost World

♥ ____________________ ♥

Town Square

Caroline and Josh are helping Amber and Bonnie to hang lanterns from the trees, "So when you did the spell to send Vicki away, did that get rid of Anna, too?" Caroline asks Bonnie.

"I wish. All I did was block the magic helping Vicki get a physical foothold here. Jeremy's still got a direct line to the other side, and as long as he wants to see Anna and she wants to see him, she's still here." Bonnie sighs.

"Okay, you don't think I can actually resist commenting on that." Caroline scoffs making Josh hit her on the arm.

"There. You commented." Bonnie shrugs.

"Bonnie..."

"It's my fault." Amber says, hanging a lantern, "I went against the balance of nature when I brought Jeremy back to life, and now Bonnie is paying the consequences because of me." Amber shrugs, not facing them.

"Ammy...." Josh sighs.

"It's the truth. Just say it, Bonnie. I'm the reason that your boyfriend is seeing his dead ex-girlfriend, while he's dating you."

"I'm not saying that."

"Well, you're thinking it." Amber raises her eyebrows, facing Bonnie.

Bonnie sighs, "Fine, I'm thinking it."

Amber smirks, "I know."

Damon pulls up near them in his car, "Greetings, blondie, witchy, other witchy, and Josh. I think you got your voodoo wires all crossed when you got rid of Vicki Donovan."

"What do you mean, why?" Bonnie asks, helping Amber down from the ladder.

"Because I'm pretty sure I just got spit-roasted by Mason Lockwood's ghost."

"What?" Both Bonnie and Amber gasped.

"And why would you think that?" Caroline asks.

"Maybe because he chained me to a chair and shoved a hot poker in my chest. Let's just say I'm having déjà vu." Damon sarcastically smiles at them.

Caroline turns to Bonnie, "I thought you said that ghosts couldn't physically interact with people."

"They can't," Bonnie replies.