𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

The Murder Of One

♥ ____________________ ♥

Street

There was a car going down the road. A blonde girl was driving while her brunette friend was in the passenger seat. The blonde girl sighs, "Mystic Falls? Who names their town that?"

The brunette scoffs, "Come on, stop being a party pooper. This town's past was full of vampires! I cannot wait to see this town. I've been wanting to come here ever since I was little."

"Like vampires exist today or even back then. It's a myth."

The brunette rolls her eyes, "Why'd you even agree to this trip if you're going to be pouty? You got broken up with, who cares?! You'll meet another guy and he'll be your soulmate."

The blonde looks at her, "I'm not being pout-"

"Watch out!" The brunette yells seeing a figure in the road.

The blonde gasps and turns the steering wheel, crashing into a tree, and going off the road. The blonde groans and opens her eyes. She feels her head and looks at her fingers to see blood. She looked over at her friend but her friend wasn't there. The door was open. The blonde groans and gets out, stumbling.

"Isabelle!" The blonde shouts, "Izzy, please!" The blonde goes to the passenger side to see no one and nothing. No sign of her brunette friend. "What the hell?" The blonde looks out to the road to see someone walking. "Hey! Hey!" The blonde runs over, crying, "Please, help! I crashed my car and my friend is gone, and I don't know where she went. Please, you have to help me!"

The person gently grabs her and nods, "It's okay. I'll help you. What does your friend look like? What's her name?"

"Um, she's brunette, brown eyes, and her name is Isabelle. Oh god." The blonde cries.

"And what's your name?" The person asks.

"Erin." The blonde looks at the person before furrowing her eyebrows, "W-What's under your eyes?"

The person steps into the light. Amber softly smirks, veins under her eyes and fangs in her mouth. The blonde screams and tries to run but Amber appears before her, "Don't be scared... I know where your friend is. Right there." Amber points to the car. When the blonde looks at her car, she screams. On top of the car is her best friend, Isabelle, dead. Amber smiles, "Your turn!"