𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Dangerous Liaisons

♥ ____________________ ♥

Kaylee's House

Amber gets out of her car and softly knocks on the front door. While Amber was waiting she started feeling something. Something weird. Amber starts coughing and black blood comes out of her mouth. The door opens and Kaylee gasps in shock.

Kaylee quickly grabs Amber and drags her into the house, "Sam! Sam, get your ass in here now!" Sam runs to the front and looks at Amber, now gasping for breath. He quickly grabs Amber and picks her up. Kaylee points at the kitchen table, "Put her on there, now!" Kaylee then runs out of the room.

Sam does as told and sets Amber down. Amber clutches at her throat, Sam sighs and moves Amber's hair out of her face, "I'm right here, I'm right here. Aunt Kaylee, hurry!" Kaylee comes running in with a bunch of stuff. She puts them down and starts mixing things inside the bowl. Sam looks back at his sister and sees Amber falling unconscious. "Amber?! Ammy, no! Please, hey!"

Kaylee looks over and quickly mixes a couple more things. She quickly goes to the other side Amber, "Open her mouth!" Sam does as Kaylee pours the magic liquid into Amber's mouth, muttering a spell. Sam closes Amber's mouth. 

Kaylee stops muttering and puts the bowl down. Sam looks at Kaylee and then at Amber. "What's going on?" Sam whispers, keeping his eyes on his sister.

"Remember when how she got turned into a vampire? By that Jaimie kid?" Kaylee grabs Amber's hand. Sam nods, grabbing Amber's other hand. "Well, it wasn't just vampire blood, Sam. It was witches' herbs. And it affects her more than us because she's the most powerful witch ever. This could kill her."

"K-Kill her?!"

"Don't worry. I think I saved her in time."

"Think!? You think you saved her in time? Damnit, Kaylee! Is she going to be okay or not?!"

"I don't know, Sam," Kaylee whispers.

"Don't know?" Sam whispers, letting go of Amber's hand, "I'm going to call Klaus..." Sam leaves the room before Kaylee can say anything. Sam steps outside and stops when he sees the black blood on the porch step. He takes a deep breath before stepping over it and calling Klaus.

The phone didn't ring twice before Klaus answered, "Where is she? What happened? What'd you do?"

Sam sighs, "She's fine, Klaus. I think."