𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

The Sun Also Rises

♥ ____________________ ♥

Quarry

Elena and Jenna are sitting on the ground. Jenna is clutching at her head, "Oh, what's wrong with my head?"

"Do you remember what happened?" Elena asks.

"You called me. Oh, ah, I should have realized that it wasn't you. The second I walked out of the house, someone grabbed me. A vampire." Jenna gasps.

"Klaus. It was Klaus."

"He's acting out... Amber's death is making him ruthless." Jenna realizes, "He made me drink his blood. And I don't...I don't remember anything after that. Where are we? What happened?" Jenna cries.

Elena tries to grab Jenna's hand but Jenna tugs her hand back, "We're at the quarry. He brought us here."

"Why can't I remember anything?"

"Jenna, do you remember...When Josh told you how someone becomes a vampire?"

"Yeah, if you die with vampire blood in your system, it's... Oh, god. He killed me." Jenna gasps again and starts freaking out. "I'm a vampire?"

"And I bet you're hungry." Greta walks over to them. Jenna and Elena look up at her from the ground. Elena sees a sharp rock nearby and rushes to grab it, but, with a wave of her hand, Greta sends Elena flying backward. Elena lands painfully in the dirt. Greta waves her hand again, creating a circle of fire around Elena. Elena stands up and rushes toward the flames, but finds that she can't escape. "Don't bother trying to get through. I spelled the circle. You're trapped. No matter what you do."

"Greta...Please, just- just let her go." Elena cries.

Greta slices her wrist open with the sharp rock. Blood drips from her wound. Jenna looks at it, hungrily, "Klaus chose her."

"No!"

Greta lowers her wrist towards Jenna, "Drink it."

"Jenna, don't!" Elena shouts.

"I can't." Jenna tries to resist.

"Let her go! Hey!" Jenna stares at Greta's bloody wrist and finally sinks her teeth in, "No!" Jenna closes her eyes as the warm blood enters her mouth. After a few moments, Greta pulls his wrist out of Jenna's grip and Jenna falls to the ground.