𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Heart Of Darkness

♥ ____________________ ♥

Mystic Falls High School

Caroline walks into the cafeteria and looks around. People are decorating for the "Roaring 20s" decade dance. Caroline sees Rebekah and walks over to her, "What is this?"

"It's the decade dance. The one you made us sign up to help?"

"No!" Caroline picks up a boa, "This. The 20s. We're doing the 70s."

"Too flashy, people. It's supposed to be a speakeasy, not the World Fair." Amber scoffs.

Rebekah sighs, "That's our reason for 20s."

Caroline storms up to Amber and Amber smirks, "Finally. You're here. It's about damn time. Set tables up."

"What do you think you're doing?" Caroline asks.

"Well someone had to be in charge." Amber smirks.

"Yeah, me. I'm the chair of the Dance Committee. The theme of the decade dance is the 1970s. You know this." Caroline grits.

"So you'd rather dress in tacky colors with bad hair than be a classic flapper from the Jazz Age? You already have bad hair and dress in tacky colors so I guess I can see why you picked the 70s."

Caroline clenches her jaw before Rebekah clears her throat, "Why not both decades?"

"No." Caroline and Amber say.

"Come on Rebekah, don't lie to Caroline. You're the one who originally pitched the idea to me." Amber smirks as Caroline glares at Rebekah.

"Traitor!" Caroline scoffs.

"I'm sorry Care... It's just... I miss the 20s." Rebekah pouts.

Amber chuckles, "She missed the 20s. Almost like not everything isn't all about you Caroline."

"Whatever. Have fun at your stupid dance." Caroline walks away, Rebekah following after her.

"Care, wait!" Rebekah runs out.

Caroline turns around with a smile on her face, "Very impressive! You sold it!"

"You too. Now... Time for the second part of this plan. Is everyone ready?"

"Yeah. We all know what we're doing. Now just keep her occupied and please be careful."