𝐓𝐰𝐨

Brave New World

♥ ____________________ ♥

Mystic Falls High School

Bonnie and Amber are in charge of the Mystic Falls School Carnival since Caroline was still in the hospital.

Bonnie sighs, "She just looked so much like Elena, it's creepy."

"She is Elena's ancestor. Hey, I also moved the student booth into the cafeteria." Amber said, wanting the topic to change.

"Elena's vampire ancestor and she didn't resemble Elena as a family member would. She was Elena." Bonnie pushed.

"I have no clue. I wish I could tell you how that happened but obviously, I can't. All I know is that it's creepy and I don't know if I like it or not."

"How do you know she's not still out there pretending to be Elena?"

"I don't but I could sit here and be tortured by the not-knowing or I could get these prizes to the ring toss." Amber shrugged.

"Have you talked to Damon since he killed Jeremy or tried to kill Jeremy?" Bonnie asked already knowing the answer.

"Why would I? I already hate him and then he goes and kills my little brother because of some stupid girl? No, I haven't and I don't think I want to either." Amber scoffs.

"Okay, I'm sorry, I'll focus. We have to make Caroline proud or she will kill us. I don't know how she does all of this. Or how you put up with it."

Amber smiles which makes Bonnie smile, "Because she's not human, that's for sure."

"Obviously."

Both girls laugh and start setting up more stuff. If only they knew...

♥ ____________________ ♥

Amber was walking through the halls when she got dizzy. She quickly put her hand on the wall to keep herself up, but it didn't help. She fell to the ground, vision going black.

Flower Field

Amber opens her eyes to see a beautiful blue sky with clouds. She furrows her eyebrows and sits up only to find herself in a knee-high, spaghetti strap, white lace dress with brown sandals. She hurries and stands, looking at her surroundings. As she looked at the beautiful daffodils below her, she bent down and picked one from the field, smelling it. She smiles a little before it fades, sensing someone behind her. She quickly turns to see a man with a blurry face.