1

Summer Miller
22 years of age
Therapist/Hairstylist
📍Memphis

And I know it hurts but I'm not legally able to supply you with that I could lose my license and go to jail.

You will have to take that up with your doctor first than we can talk about getting them prescribed to you.

No it's ok I get it, we just have to go about this the correct way.

I soon hung up the phone saying my goodbyes and got up fixing my shorts as I looked out my window seeing the over view of the city, it was pretty felt like I made a good choice on moving here.

A knock goes at my door as I quickly sit down and look up seeing my coworker give me an distasteful look, I ignored and spoke up wanting her to already leave.

Hey Mrs. Gosling! how may I help you?

She looks at my door and around my room clutching an file making me wonder what's going on as she steady waits at the door.

I wave her in smiling trying my best to be welcoming with her as she had already judged me twice today because of my attire.

I didn't know my thighs would eat the shorts up by that much but I still stand by the fact that I look good.

She comes in walking to my desk with a smirk peeking at the edges of her mouth before beginning to speak to me like I was uneducated or sorts.

We've just put you in the random draw of the week and I have you a new patient his na-

I'm sorry but a draw?  our patients aren't a game if I can't help him the most please don't give him to me I've came to help people the best I know how not give false hope.

Yes we know Ms Miller it's just a simple harmless game for our coworkers to get involved with each other since we are all so distant and getting pretty big.

I disregard what she saying already knowing what I think of her seeing that this is just some little silly game that's disregarding other people's feelings.

After our lil "talk" I guess I was handed the file of a man in his early 40s (41), he deals with Post traumatic stress disorder (ptsd).

The thing that caught my eye the most was the notes in his file it had 2 to 3 pages making me frown, he couldn't be that bad.

No one is that bad their just misunderstood everyone is misunderstood until you notice it's a problem within that person their self.

Meaning they were facing a battle of their own in their head, I think this was his hand he was showing.

But I'm not gonna look too much in the notes until I meet and speak with him for myself, it's the least I could do before trying to give my own diagnosis.

But from the sticky note she gave me and from what she told me twice stressing it a bit was that I meet him tomorrow evening 2:00 pm and he leaves after an hour.

That's not bad actually kind of the perfect time for me seeing as there's going to be a meeting tomorrow and I have to take a few notes.

Post traumatic Stress disorder: a mental health condition triggered by a terrifying event.(It/you may cause/experience emotional detachment, insomnia(ability to not be able to sleep), severe anxiety, or mistrust of everyone)

As soon as 5:00pm hit I was waving to our receptionist on my way out the front door as a man held the door for me making me whisper a quick thank you as I'd past him.

When off work from my main job I go grab me sumn to cook for when I get home I try to limit as much as I spend because as much as I'm not proud of it  that life made me.