59

Previously

Just in case.

Summer Miller
22

I rubbed his head on my chest as I sat up in bed staring at the tv in the dark as he laid on me in and out of sleep, he had dark out curtains in our room but it was 8 am.

And I didn't want to wake him as of yet enjoying this quiet moment to myself with him as a heavy weight teddy bear.

I had just cut off the ceiling fan though with his remote for it because it was mighty cool here this morning, I was kinda really only up to feed our babies as he called them but I didn't know everybody's exact diet as he did.

And he said we would be busy today but he's sleeping the day away and that's ok too it's probably the most he's felt at home for months or so.

My sweet baby..

I whispered as I laid a sweet kiss to his forehead before he flipped around letting me have a peak of his chest again.

He had my name tatted at the top and I know it's mines because well there isn't really too many people round here with it, I'm inlove with it I can't stop rubbing across it.

I feel him take in a deep breathe making me rub his stomach to calm or something not knowing why he did that until he rubbed my side.

Mhhh morning baby

Morning papa

Tss how long you been woke ?

An hour at most but you were sleeping so good

he laugh a little as he flipped to look at me more pulling me down to be face to face with him as I giggled.

Hii

Wassup

I like your tattoo..

I do too it's my favorite one along with Raine's tattoo

Why you didn't tell me sooner?

It was like 2 months in of you being gone and away from me I think and I just needed you with me at all times in some way and this worked best for me. Ion want you to get one for me because you feel the need to be equal or nun I just really live you so much like this.

I see...if I decide to get one though would you be here to watch and hold my hand?

Yes. Immediately

So supportive but I'll give it more thought for you.

Thank you I like your smooth skin more like this anyway naked and bare.

Those words mean the same thing

I say giggling as he nudge my arm from covering my breast as he suck from where my bra would start in the middle to grabbing both of my breast with each of his hands and moving em together as he rub the nipples with his index.

Before taking turns putting one in his mouth sucking on em for awhile as I watched rubbing his head encouraging his morning antics.

;

I like the black ones white basic and used up as fuck bae

Exactly I'm refraining from getting white too what about uh

I look at his fit for today and see he's wearing black and white with some red so I think imma do black and red with nevermind imma keep it cute because ion wanna do too much.