65

previously

She makes shit so complicated and hard.

Summer Miller
22

I don't wanna talk to you right now so please get away and go back to your little bed in the front room.

We gon talk more tomar.

No I said what I thought already it's up to you to accept it but you won't be swiping her femininity Infront of me like that no more .

That's not what i-

I wave my hand walking pass him as I held the baby in my arms rubbing her back before going to head up to our room.

He won't sleeping with me for a long time because he knows he's dead wrong, and if he don't now he does or he will know.

I'm not fucking standing by him on something so stupid as that I can see if I went and did full blown lip liner and eyelashes on her but lip gloss?

Bro be fucking serious.

4 hours prior.

You like your black dress like mines baby?

Yesss!

I smile as she jumps on the bed with her little bracelets on, she's always so happy it really helps with my mood so much I was scared she wouldn't like me before so many times.

Why? Well I mean I don't have kids for her to play with and I'm extremely cautious when with her making sure no one cusses in a 15 minute radius of her I'm just so protective of her now well already.

I fix my lips in the mirror of the bathroom as I hear her jump to our carpet and come running to me before rubbing across my leg and using it to help her stand on the toilet lid.

She watches me for a moment so intrigued making me smile and turn to her tapping her nose before talking to her.

You want some for your lips too Pretty girl?

She nodded wildly getting happy as I laughed taking out one of Anthony's cu-tips to dab some off my tip to put on her lips for her.

As she smiled widely, it was so pure and full of giggles.

Rub your lips together like me see?

Mmh mwah

Mmh mwah

I giggled as I nodded to her squeezing her cheeks softly.

You look so pretty baby so pretty

Like you? Sum sum

Yes. Just like me we are pretty together.

She just smiled continuing to watch me go on bout my business sometimes running around the room playing on her tablet or jumping on the bed again before her daddy got home.