28

Previously

-And I'm eating the jealous hoes up.

Anthony (Ant) Reign
41

Watch yo step baby

thank you bub

mhm

She sat right next to me throwing her legs over my lap as I sat in the U part of the limo behind the driver, she talked to her sister all the way to the car.

I'm glad though because I know she was worried that she didn't want to see her and everything but now watching her laugh and smile with her every time she see or hear her is nice.

I kiss her cheek as she mess with my shirt holding on to me with her other arm and hand .

How you feeling ?

good

I see, how was it or is it getting to see her when you want right now

good..

I watch her smile and look back at me for a minute with a look I couldn't match to her other emotions I've seen her in but it wasn't angry it was ok it was at a peace.

She move her head to the side and kiss my cheek heading to my neck a little before stopping.

You know I'm really glad your here even though you had a few things going on back home this means alot to me

And if it means alot to you it means alot to me and me too

She smirk at me letting me know she finna say sumn outta pocket making me laugh already cause I'm already knowing she hop up close to my ear as I hold her steady letting her whisper in my ear.

I want to suck your dick so bad and so good as soon as we get to where we are going and swallow everything even your thoughts at the moment I need you to nut on my heart and turn it a light pink-

God. n-shh!

hm?

I gotchu when we get back.

You mean it?

mhm you hot right now I'm finna cool you real shit.

she cross her legs slightly and sit down now quiet making me shake my head too late for dat now.

I'm finna tear dat ass up when we get back finna sleep soo good after I finish tryna make my dick hop from everything I'm wearing.

We tired ma time for you to get what's coming to you.

We finally pulled up to the lil cowboy alien shit after a minute and got out Sum sum connected to me immediately as usual and we went in paying at the door.

Which was weird I thought it was a bar or sumn Ion know a bar that do that but me and Sum sum go and sit at at table on the alien side with the neon lights.

She oen em so we was over here with a neon pen and shit she done drew over my hand writing her name and shit making me chuckle.

She looked up at me and whispered

'what?'

I shook my head and she pecked my cheek.

Ian gon lie I think that's became our signature move when we wanna tear each other apart or sum shit.

I mean every time we kiss I think about her naked on that counter in my house spread open for me shit gets me up every time.

And I can't een help it I wanted to make her feel so much from that I could see everything and could make her feel so much from that way.