67

Previously

I guess we were all finna go to the store today.

Summer Miller
22

I rolled my eyes reading these messages he sent and smacked as another one came in

'ian playing wit you no more I wanna see my daughter at this store Summer Ian seen her all day'

I cackled as I rubbed Raine head in the nail salon with Lucia she was getting her nails done on ole dude money he sent her, can't lie and say he ain getting her right though.

I was happy for her and all for a nigga who loves trickn.

When she got done and we left in the truck with Anthony drivers she vouched for just getting back dropped off at her hotel because she was going out in a few wit ole dude so I just told her to be careful and have fun before I went and met up with the dummy at the store.

I had got the baby nails painted too she wanted yellow and yellow was what she got looking so pretty with em too.

I loved seeing her happy I swear.

When we was walking in the store I decided I needed to pick some things up too while we was here so I was gon do that choosing not to wait till a later date.

I started on the fruits isle as I got some strawberries and bananas as requested for the baby girl she loves strawberries so much and that's real because me too.

as we talking and stuff she watched Nick Jr on her tablet sometimes watching me.

When we came up on her daddy in the store I was tempted to keep walking and just ignoring the isle but he seem us and I could've swore his eyes glowed with happiness when he did.

But I still haven't forgot he hasn't apologized so I'm gonna keep it cute.

I walked to him alongside my buggy as he stopped it kissing my cheek finna kiss my lips but I shook my head.

No thank you, you said you wanted to see her and she's right. Here

I wanted to see both of y'all is dat so bad?

I shrug looking at him as he looked at the inside of the buggy where babygirl was sitting cross legged on her tablet quietly.

Going unnoticing of her daddy in our presence making him shake his head.

Dang you got her against me too? That's crazy

She is not against you and I wouldn't dare bring her into this that's stupid like you are being right now she just been on her tablet all day she barely was talking to me but we finna go eat sumn imma min it's like 1 in the afternoon.

Yea come eat with me than ?

She can I'm pretty sure she'd love to see you since you stormed out this morning.