70

Previously

Ian playing.

Ant Reign
42

I'm scared baby Ian Gon lie

Don't be you know even with out your eyes imma still choose you maybe even more because now you can't even see other women.

Are you not ashamed of yourself? This the longest sentences you wrote on my chest yet and it is about you celebrating my loss of eye sight?

I'm sorry I'm not celebrating anymore I love you.

I love you too.

I know and so does the hospital ppl you talk too much.

Got it from you.

Boy bye

I sigh thinking back to my last memory of her and see her looking back at me spooked as I was going down on my knees.

She acts like ion eat her pussy all the time what is wrong with her forreal though.

Summer ?

Yes

Why did you look at me like that in the bathroom when I was blinking out

Bc u started throwing up immediately after it's when you started malfunctioning off of whatever u took.

I'm sorry you saw that.

Don't be

No I should be because I'm hurting you ain it you don't gotta lie I feel you rubbing my ear to give yourself some type of comfort.

Seeing you not looking at me n feeling well hurts me but I'm pretty ok actually baby don't worry.

You're telling me that makes me worry even more.

I need to ask you sumn.

What is it ?

What did you take?

Nothing.

Stop lying to me I'm not gonna be mad just tell me

I didn't take anything you know ion do drugs and shit like that but smoking what you wanna hear I do coke?

I'mma leave you here.

No you not the hell it already smells like medicine in here

I wait for her to touch me again to write something but he's never do I feel a whip of air come across me and I scream.

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT damn fuck you so nosey for man this shit embarrassing

Maybe it is but I'm not gonna judge I love you.

I luh yo ass too

Ik but tell me what happened I need to know everything to help.

Ok Summer

Ok I'm listening now

Alright what had happen was..

I told her everything ok how I felt and what I took I think the most fun thing was telling her and not being able to see or hear her reaction.

I know she's disappointed though I've had some time to think and I'm pretty sure I can put it together and say she wouldn't have minded if we had to do it once until we got back used to each other.