4

previously

He stared at me boxing me in against my counter..

Anthony (Ant) Reign
41

She was gon for a hot minute had to explore risking my life especially with that little dragon shit walking around somewhere, she really got everything in this bitch.

I hope a snake don't pop out from somewhere while we playing, I find her eating in her kitchen watching the moon and YouTube.

She wasn't much of a talker but she had the potential to be when comfortable enough plus I like how she operates I mean from what I see.

I walked up on her from behind grabbing her hip finna slide it up her before she popped me catching me off guard.

I double take at her as she spun around eating her fry with a stank face now like I'm the one supposed to be looking at you like that ma.

"You need to stop acting like I know you sir."

"dang maybe we can get to know each other especially since you all through my life right now"

"But I'm not I'm just your therapist and neighbor this could literally happen to anyone"

"it could but it didn't it happen to me.. and you"

I said holding my hands on either side of her as she looked at me still eating un moved by what I said.

"Mr Ant"

"yea ma"

"come here closer"

I looked at her letting a slow smirk come across my face as I leaned closer with my lips finna poke out for her but instead she gripped my cheeks and directed my eyes directly into hers whispering to me .

" papa?"

"mh"

"next time you touch me without permission and you not my man or girlfriend imma bend your fingers back and get em to the verge I might pop em but I don't instead I slap you with em hard asf because this is your second time doing that you will keep your hands to yourself unless I tell you else where ok ?"

I Jack my lip before she bump my nose with hers tryna make me say it not letting me go.

"you understand Ant?"

"Yes "

She drop slowly before moving her eyes to my lips and biting hers I grab her hand pulling it from me and mumble.

"nahh ion want it now too late"

"ok can't say ian ask she ready again?"

"mhm"

She roled her eyes at my lil attitude before leaving her empty plate pushing it in the sink and walking ahead of me hooking her hand onto my pants pulling me behind her.

I just shook my head cause she confused do she want me or not?

I'm more than willing to give that ass an adjustment but she ain finna be playing with me like this on God.

We get back to the living room her letting me go as she go and scoop the baby happily before getting back to doing her head, and I sat back in the chair watching until I fell asleep naturally bored.

When I woke up it was dark around me besides a lamp and I had a cover over me while my baby was in the other chair with the dog and a little black blanket.

I was gonna leave but damn I really didn't see the need to she really just took it easy instead of kicking us out and she finished my baby hair, she most definitely good people.