33

Previously

When do you wanna do it?...

Summer Miller
22

And do you take Summer Naliyah Miller to be your lawfully wedded wife now and forever even in the afterlife?

I do.

I took deep breathes as he looked at me saying it sincerely as I looked away for a moment to my sister who was cheesing as my maid of honor.

I clicked back in the moment as he rubbed my chin up to look at him as our fake preacher asked again.

Summer do you take Anthony Reign to be yours to hold in sickness and good health ?

Yes no- I do.

He chuckle infront of me as I shake my head looking down for a minute as he kiss my hands getting my attention again.

You may now kiss the bride.

I smiled as he brought me closer holding my waist as I leaned in and held his neck on the side to kiss him sweetly.

As he went in harder making my sister and them go wild as he sucked my lip into his mouth before pulling back.

Wiping my lipgloss from his side of mouth as I caught my breathe and Salani smacked my ass hugging me from the side jumping.

As he turned around dapping up Jay and the rest of the guys, I did not think he would really do this like I thought he'd day no but he didn't.

Now I'm so happy and shit like this really our wedding day and shit.

Salaniii!!! ian think he was really gon do it and daddy was in here too!!

Girl! that man Is literally at your beck and call like he'd do anything for you be fucking for real you looking extra thick too hips spreading and dhit you got sumn to tell me?!?!

Salani! no! I'm not pregnant we- oh hey baby what's wrong?

He kiss my head and put his hand on my ass whispering in my ear as he rubbed it and I held his shirt tightly in my hand.

Come back to the room so we can celebrate the right way hm?

Youn mean that!?

Most definitely mean that we gotta few hours before the next meet up with the group so why not

let me..um- you know what imma meet you at the room let me finish up with my sister and I'm coming to you we don't want another elevator incident

Next times won't be an incident.

My breathe catch as I look at him like not my man beingg like thisss he kiss me as he grip my ass and smack it before I peck his lips again as he walk off from me.

Childd!!!

I'm finna get my coochie ateee!

Bitchhh what just happened!

Salaniii too many ears but come over here and imma tell you

She run a lil bit grinning as I cover my face still feeling the heat from the conversation me and Ant just had.

But not too long after that I made it back to the room being snatched in and threw on the bed.

Took so long I was finna starve ma ma

sorry baby

mhm turn on over and get in arch to prove it to me than

I nod biting my lip as I did so feeling him lift my skirt throwing it over my ass as my black panties showed leaving my cheeks showed.