60

Previously

Before he leaves-

Ant Reign
42

2 hours later

Ain no goddamn way trey I swear it ain't no goddamn way y'all better find him and her right fucking now because if she hurt so is y'all

Yes sir I'll try to track em again-

Nigga you finished college with all A's stop fucking playing and think like you did than if the fucking tracking ain't working from here apparently you need to some niggas out in da field

Do you want me to send man man and them?

No they are loud and ion want no accidents like last time I want this done quietly and quickly

Yessir

He stand there as I rub my head and sigh these niggas starting to piss me off no lie.

Nigga you can get out now.

Right right

I squint before biting my tongue bag trying not to go too far with my words knowing how bae would react if she saw me acting unrationally and without reason.

Me and her Gon have a talk when she gets home and she better not bring that girl either I got her a hotel to stay at and it's nice  because she treated my princess like her princess while in the pin.

This payback for that but she can't come to our shit she like to steal she got it on her record bout 5 times along with attempted murder at 15.

Shorty got issues that we can't help with and we ain finna try.

I had sent for man man to go get her anyway so she in good hands to me but bae don't like how many man talk I'm used to it but I know it catches her off guard especially since the first time she ever met him.

What's got me pissed though is the way I watched ma ma get dressed in our room and everything for her hair appointment and she never checked the tablet to see me calling and texting it for her to answer.

Plus the hair appointment been over for 15 minutes now so why she ain back at home yet or better yet why haven't I received an update from our driver telling me if she ok or not like what da fuck going on?

Swear to God this why I like being hands on but I'm tryna stay out the limelight so ion get caught up with the feds and Charleston the head fed.

That nigga think everything is a pay spree that's why he'll never catch me slipping every nigga no matter the age he ever caught was forever in debt to him.

He always sets a pay rate for himself and you and you can never make more than him if you do you got to go it's like an insult to his manhood if another nigga got more motion than him.

I sit looking through this girl paper again seeing her momma died awhile back and shake my head, that's the worst pain anyone of any caliber could feel.

It's like a part of you is ripped away and you forget who you are which forces you to cope in different ways.

Most turn to drugs which start with a social drug like weed or alcohol than it gets bigger when you start enjoying how that numbingly specific high lifting tingling it's over your in with no way out unless your a fighter.

But most of the best fighters had to lose to win.

I spent another hour at the trap before going back home worried about Sum sum but I tell you what when she got home she was most definitely not worried about me.